Chapter 8~Phone call

{Your Pov}

It has been two weeks since I started living with Yoongi and the others. It was fun, I mean the guys would go out almost everyday but when they came back it was always fun hanging out.

I was in the dorm doing some tidying up like I usually did when the guys weren't here, either that or I was playing games to pass time. To be honest it was really boring being by myself but I got used to it.

"Y/N-ah! we're home!" I hear Jimin call out from the door. I finish what I was doing and walked to the door to greet everyone.

"Welcome back." I smile like I always did walking over to Yoongi giving him a small peck on the lips making him smile in return. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, I get pull it out to see who was calling only to see the word I thought I would never have to see again.

Mum.

I groan in frustration and answer it.

"What do you want?" I say in an unimpressed tone. Yoongi looked at me with concern as I walked passes him and outside the door.

"We've heard that you have a new boyfriend." My mother says and I instantly know what she's talking about. I have been talking to S/N about Yoongi and I guess she must have told mum.

"Yeah, why do you care?" I question her, leaning on the wall outside the door.

"I've decided that we will visit you in Korea, to see if he's good enough." Mum states and I can feel anger rise in my body.

"Why do you care, Yoongi is good to me and I am to him. I don't need your judgement!" I yell trying my best not to hang up.

"I'm coming over no matter what you say, I'll ask S/N for your address, me and your father will be there in three days. Don't disappoint me!" She yells back and hangs up. I try not to throw my phone onto the road out of anger.

After a while of standing outside and calming myself down I walk back into the dorm and to Yoongi's room. I collapse in the bed sighing in frustration.

"Who was that?" I hear Yoongi as he lays beside me.

"My parents are coming to Korea. They wants to see you." it was obvious that I was annoyed just by hearing my tone.

"That's okay, I don't see anything wrong with that." He smiles wrapping his arm around my waist bringing me closer.

"You don't get it. They always meddle when everything is fine. I know they will find a way to hate you, they always do." I look down at the bed. I feel Yoongi warmly embrace me.

"Y/n it'll be fine. Stop worrying because if you can deal with me I'm sure they can too." He chuckles making me smile.

"I hope you're right." I smile looking up at him as he gives me a small kiss on the forehead.