Chapter 5~ Truth or Dare?

{Your Pov}

The guys all agreed that I should stay with them, even though I objected it didn't change their mind.

"You can take my room," Yoongi said out of nowhere, blankly looking down at his phone. "I'll take the couch." He insisted. I knew that there would be no changing his mind so I just smiled in response.Him and the others have been so kind to me so I have no clue how I could make it up to them.

"Thank you Yoongi." I see him smile. I feel bad about taking his room but it was really nice of him to do that.

"Y/N let's play a game" Hoseok exclaims in boredom, excitedly playfully tugging on my arm.

"O-Okay what do you want to play?" I ask looking at him. He thinks for a bit, looking at the other in the room with a mischievous grin.

"Truth or dare! Everyone's playing." Hoseok decides. He pulls me to the ground and gestures for the others to join which they do. Yoongi sits beside me and Namjoon is on the other side of me. Jin and Taehyung were off doing something else, probably shopping, so it was only Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and me in the dorm.

"Hoseok you should start, seeing as you suggested the game." He nods at my words and thinks of who to ask.

"Namjoon truth or dare." He says happily.

"Uh.... truth." Namjoon hesitates.

"What's the strangest dream you've ever had?" he grinned eagerly wanting the answer.

"Why do you want to know?" Namjoon questions but I can tell he wasn't expecting an answer. "I don't really know, I've had a lot of weird dreams." He shrugs.

"What do you mean by weird?" I raise an eyebrow. Namjoon blushes a bit but doesn't answer instead he just looks down at the floor pretending that nothing was said.

"Jimin truth or dare." Namjoon sighs.

"Dare!" Jimin replies bravely as a smirk appears on Namjoon face.

"I dare you to make someone spank you!" Namjoon chuckles with a devious smirk. Jimin's eyes widen an his cheeks turn pink. Yoongi was trying to contain his laughter.

"Y/N! Please do it." Jimin exclaims weirdly, I almost fall backwards when I heard his request.

"Y-You wh-what?!" I stutter, eyes widened looking directly at Jimin.

"Please I don't want one of the guys to do it they'll hurt me-" He pleaded crawling closer to me. "What if I say I've been bad~" He says in an oddly seductive tone.

"I-I umm ookay." I say nervously standing up pulling Jimin up with me.

"This is so embarrassing..." I say to myself trying to hide my red face.I look around to see Yoongi wearing a very questionable expression.

"Three!" Everyone starts counting down.

"Two!"

"One!"

I get my hand and hit him as hard as I could making him squeal in pain and making the others die laughing especially Yoongi who seemed to be breathless.

"I thought you weren't going to hurt me!" Jimin whines unable to sit down.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After a few rounds of painful dares and unbearable truths it was time for the last turn, which was Jungkook's. He just finished drinking a combination of various condiments that we found in the fridge so I'm guessing he wasn't going to go easy on the next person.

Jungkook eyes everyone in the room then pauses at me, a large grin spread across his face.

"Y/N truth or dare?" I was the only one who didn't do many dares so I wasn't getting out of this game without doing something crazy. And I had the feeling that he was going to force me to do a dare.

"Dare." I sigh in defeat.

"I dare you to kiss Yoongi hyung on the cheek." Jungkook declares. I roll my eyes and look at Yoongi who was dozing off. I shuffle a little bit closer to him so I could kiss him lightly on the cheek.

"Yoongi!!" Jimin calls out from behind me making Yoongi turn to face me. But he just happens to turn and face me as soon as I was leaning towards his face, my eyes closed.

"Honorifics assho-" I cut him off when my lips accidentally meet his. I immediately pull back with slight hesitation when I realise what was going on.

"I'm so sorry that wasn't meant to happen I swear." I apologise turning to Jimin with an angry expression. "You little shit!" I whisper to him.

"It's okay really, it was just a dare. It meant nothing." Yoongi says and gets up walking down the hall.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yell at Jimin chasing him around the house.

"That's payback for my ass!" He screams trying to get away from me.

{Yoongi's Pov}

I enter the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Standing in front of the mirror I smile at myself and what just happened. My face was red and I couldn't stop smiling. I touch my lips in the same place where Y/N had just kissed me.

For some reason I wasn't  mad at what Jimin did, I was actually happy.