Chapter 4~Secret Plan

{Yoongi's Pov}

"Who the fuck is this?"

I glare at Chris, treating anyone like that, especially a girl is just disgusting. I think I see why Y/N did want to report this, he was a bit intimidating.

"My name isn't important, what is important is the way you're treating your girlfriend. You call yourself a man but all I see a fuckboy with a bit of money to back everything up." My eyebrows furrowed as I stepped closer moving Y/N behind me.

"Who do you think you are, you don't know anything about me. Y/n come here, I'll call the cops on this crazy guy." Chris acts tough as tries to grab Y/n's arms. She gets closer to me and I almost feel her shaking slightly.

Chris takes very little time to react, running up to me throwing a punch at my face.

"You little shit!" Chris gets on his feet and attempts another punch, he goes to the left  bit too far, I push Y/N out of the way so she won't get hurt by that idiot, resulting in me getting hit and pinned to the wall.

"I can't believe people like you. Waving your money in others faces just to show that you have some sort of disgraceful power over them." I say in a low voice, looking at Y/N who was in the corner just watching, too scared to try and help. She tried getting us to stop by yelling but it didn't work.

"Why the fuck are you even here?!" He yells in my face but I keep quiet, waiting for the others to get here. "So you're not gonna speak now." I feel a sharp pain in my side. Looking down I see a small blade in his hand, probably from the counter, covered in my blood. It wasn't a really big cut I still winced at the pain.

"Yoongi!" I hear a familiar voice call out. I look at the front door seeing Namjoon and Jimin along with two police officers who stormed in and pushed Chris off of me. I smile seeing the others being thankful that they hurried.

"How did you get here?" I hear Y/N ask, confusion obvious in her tone.

~Flashback~

Namjoon tapped me on the shoulder and whispered something in my ear before I left. "Be careful don't overdo yourself." I nod with slight confusion but I don't question it as I get up and leave with Y/N.

A while after we leave I get a message from Namjoon explaining that him and Jimin were basically following us just in case we needed extra help. I smiled at the thought that he came up with that, either he is worried about one of us getting hurt or he might have a little crush on a certain someone. He is pretty smart so I wasn't that surprised when he explained it.

~End flashback~

I told Y/N not to worry about it as one of the police officers handcuffs Chris taking him out of the apartment, a small crowd of residents were outside the apartment wondering what had just happened, another officer came up to us and asked us to answer a few questions, which we did.

"Yoongi-hyung you're bleeding." Jimin gets some bandages and tends to my wounds. "Namjoon told you not to push it." Jimin finishes with my small wound and looks at me with concern.

"I didn't do anything drastic, it's just a small scratch. Plus I didn't want Y/N to get hurt. " I sigh sitting more comfortably, seeing Y/N on the other side of the room talking to Namjoon, Jimin looks at me with a stupid smile. "What are you smiling for?"

"Oh nothing, just that you may like Y/N" He chuckles and I hit him across the head.

"I do not, piss off!" I exclaim and he walks away. 'I don't have feelings for Y/N, right? '