"I don't care either way..." The boy started.

"... but this town is pretty rowdy, isn't it?"

"Who are you?" Boruto asked quietly. The boy slowly turned around, his golden yellow eyes shining in the darkened alleyway. He gave you four a closed eye smile.

"Oh yeah, respond to him you bastard..." You grumbled, crossing your arms.

~
You sat in front of Shino outside in the yard. Since the school was in the middle of construction. The boy that you saw in the alleyway stood in front of you next to Shino.

"Let me introduce our new transfer student. He'll be studying with us from today... his name is Mitsuki. Be good to him." Shino introduced. Your eyes narrowed at him, though only slightly.

'He reminds me of someone...'

No kidding...

"My name is Mitsuki. I'm from the Hidden Sound Village." He said before bowing.

'Hidden Sound—?!'

I see... it's that snake's son.

'Who the fuck would ever have a child with him?'

Unless he was artificially made.

'... that's sad...'

He looks like him.

Please stop, you're going to give me never ending nightmares of Orochimaru... doing it...

'Hey! Don't say anything either!'

~
You all were sitting in the fighting hall, watching Boruto fight Iwabe once again. You sighed and slumped in your seat.

"What's wrong? Upset you can't fight as well?" Sarada asked from next to you. You scoffed.

"No, why would you think that?" You asked back. She fixed her glasses.

"You're pretty forceful and impulsive." She replied bluntly.

"That's not true." You defended. You turned your attention back to the match and saw Iwabe throw Boruto over his shoulder.

"HAH?!?!?!?! THAT WAS SUCH A SIMPLE MOVE— YOU COULD OF EASILY GOTTEN OUT OF THAT YOU BLOND TURD!" You yelled, standing up. Everyone turned their attention to you and Sarada just smirked from next to you.

"Oh..." You quietly sat back down.

I've never noticed it before, but hime is pretty forceful and impulsive.

That's probably because we've been sealed inside of her for so long we've gotten used to her behavior.

Technically, Loki hadn't really gotten to know Y/n until she was twelve and you hadn't gotten to know her until she was sixteen.

Lucky me.

You pouted at their conversation. You looked over to the side of the arena and saw Mitsuki standing there.

"Oh? Is he going to fight him?" You said quietly. A few words were exchanged that you couldn't fully hear before Boruto had left the center of the ring. Shino put his hand up, signaling the match was beginning, but Mitsuki had already flew towards Iwabe.

'He didn't even wait for the signal!' You thought, watching Mitsuki jab at Iwabe with his hands. Finally, Mitsuki managed to connect his hand to his cheek.

"Ooo, bitch slap..." You muttered, whistling ever so softly.

CATCALLING IS OBJECTIFYING

'What the fuck, Loki?'

Mitsuki finally wrapped his appendages around Iwabe and began choking him.

"Kinky..." You said quietly.

"He's like a snake." Sarada commented.

Why isn't he letting go?"

Shino appeared next to the two of them and tried separating them, but Mitsuki wouldn't let go.

"Mitsuki! We're done!" Boruto finally called out. Mitsuki let go of Iwabe who collapsed to the ground. You crossed your arms and eyed him, thoughts and theories swirling around your head.

~
"I'm home." You called out as you entered your house.

"Welcome back." M/n greeted, walking out of the kitchen.

"How was school?" Arata asked from behind her. You shrugged lightly.

"It was good. One of my friends almost got choked to the death, but besides that it was good." You replied.

"Where's Hio?" You asked, looking around.

"She's out on a mission again. She'll be home either later tonight or tomorrow." M/n replied. You nodded.

"Hey, Mom?" You asked, walking up closer to her.

"Yes?" She replied, looking down at you with s smile on her face.

"Why were you reading those Jutsu scrolls?"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}