The Great Nothingness

Scarlet POV

Darkness.

Complete and udder darkness.

I was surrounded but nothing but I wasn't scared.

I felt at peace and safe. Like nothing could touch me. Though I can tell its not real because I've been here forever and still am not bored.

Then I hear it.

I hear him.

" Goodmorning baby girl. I miss you. A lot. Everyone does. The house isn't the same with out you. Ace started drinking and Lars never leaves his room. And I, well I never leave your side. I do all my work right beside you. The only time I leave this room it to the bathroom and I leave the door open so I still check on you."  he pauses and I hear him chock back a sob and my heart broke. I had to get back to him.

" Princess please come back to me. Its been seven months. I can't  do this with out you. I'm so lost. Please. " He holds my hand and I feel myself touch his  smooth and wet cheek as he crys.

Then the next thing he said made my eye start to flutter open.

"I don't want to live with out you Scarlet please. I lost our baby I can't lose you too."

My fingers twitch against his cheek as I struggle to get my eyes open. When I finally do manage to open them I see Damien setting beside me look like a complete mess. Baggy clothes, messy hair, a thick bread, and red puffy eyes.

I groin and say" That beard has got to go. Its to long."

His head snaps to me as he jumps up and wraps me in is arms.

"Oh thank god my angel." all of a sudden he pulls back and runs out the door leaving me setting there confused as hell.

A few minutes latter he come back with a doctor. He checked me over then left. I pulled Damien in bed with me and we cuddled in complete silence.

" We lost our baby. He took my angel away from me. I should have protected him. He took my baby." I sob for hours as well as Damien. We held each other and we just cried.

When I finally stop all sadness was replaced with anger.

"Damien did you get him?" I asked.

Damien shacks his head no and says " no one knows who did it. The cut the cameras."

I laugh a sad laugh and say " it was your man Kodi."

I turn to look at him and say " he is to die a long,slow, and painfully death. Hell would be kinder. Do you understand?"

He looked shocked but then nods. We cuddle and soon fall asleep.