Let the Party Begain

Damien POV

Tonight me and Scarlet are going out to the club for some fun. I told Scarlet to come to my house and I'll have a guy ready to drive us so we both could drink.

I just finished buttoning my navy blue dress shirt when Kodi yells from down stairs.

"Boss there's a hot babe here for you."

Well I guess Scarlets here. I walk down the stairs and instantly my jaw drops to the floor. There stood Scarlet in skin tight, white skinny jeans and a strapless black croptop with red high heels.

Behind her stood my swipe team that had just got back from a mission, they seemed to like the view of her ass by the look on their faces. I watch Jason walk over to her start talking.

" Hey girl, whats your name." He says.

"Scarlet." She replys not looking up from her phone.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go get a drink?" He ask leaning closer to her.

" That sounds like a great idea, so how about it Damien? Wanna go get a drink with me?" Scarlet ask in a sexy voice.

" I'd love to go with you." I say with a chuckle.

She jumpes in to my arm and says" Thank god, a lady like me could get raped with out a strong man to protect me."

She giggles then steps back from my arms leaving me cold.

She giggles the grabs my hand and says " ok lets go. Bye cupcake." She gives a kiss on the cheek to Jason then pulls me out the house.

One of my body guards open the door to my Lamborghini Veneno.

" Wow, nice car." Scarlet say look wide eye at my car.

" This is just one of my car's." I say as I help her in.

____________________________________

We got out of the car and walk straght to the front of the line. Bobbie the bouncer doesn't even look at me twice but let his eye follow Scarlet as we walked into the club. When got straght to the VIP room and take a set on a lether couch. The waiter comes with setena's, lime rickey's, and blue lagoon"s. I tell her to bring two shot glasses and a bottle of wisky and vodka. We soon drank both bottle and started laughing over nothing.

I feel a warm body press against my side and I turn to see Scarlet lean closer.

Whats she doing? Why is she so close? What with the mix signals?

" So tell me more about your family and stuff." She says.

Oh, she was just making sure I could hear.

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

Before she could answer a girl came up to me.

" Hey baby. How about we dich this slut and go to my place." She says.

Before I could say somthing Scarlet grabbed my face and slam her lips to mine.

I was shocked but didn't pull away. Her lips where soft against mine as she lick my bottom lip. With out realizing it I opened my mouth. When I looked at Scatlets eyes her beautiful orbs where glaring at the bitch. Not able to to stop I close my eyes and battle with her tongue . Right as I was going to slide my hand up her thigh she pulls away taking all the sparks with her.

"Sorry, by the look on your face you didn't what to put up with her bull shit." She say pressing her glass of Bourbon to her now red puffy lips.

Wait,what. She did it to get rid of the whore. But the kiss was so passionate, so full of lust. Well it was on my behalf.

While deep in thought Scarlet grabbed my hand.

"Wanna dance?" She asks.

I nodded and let her pull me to the dance floor. We spent the rest of the night dancing and drinking.