Lets Cuddle

Damiens POV

" Boy I know your dangerous.
Your not the one I"m supossed to love.
This is more then just a crush tonight. I'm going to tell my mom aboutcha." Sings a dancing Scatlet who is trying to wake me up as Tobby laughs behind her. We've been dating for three mouths now and it been great. We had our first date and she even got to meet my family. She loves my cousins but that's just because there trouble makers like her. Plus she got to see what it's like to be Mama of the Blue Bloods. See in the mafia we have Papa's, which are the male leaders,and Mama's, which are the female leaders,. Which mean I am Papa and if ,or should I say when, me and her get married she will be Mama

" Love let me sleep. Please." I beg "No, someone lied to me when they said that spending time with me wasn't effecting his work." At her words my eyes snap open to see a furious Scarlet leaning over me with hands on her hips.

" Hi sweetheart." I says. Which in reply I got " Get dressed, breakfast is on the table and as soon as your done you go straight to your office and get your work done."

She jumps off my bad and walks out the door. I look at Toby to see a wide smirk spread acrossed his face before he walks away.

___________Time skip______________

I set at my desk filling out paper work bacause Scarlet won't talk to me until I finish this shit. She wouldn't even let me give her a kiss this morning.

A knock came to my door. "Come in!"

Nick walks in with a smirk.

"What?" I growl.

" Your Princess told me to came make sure you do blow a gasket. Plus she made brownies and told me to bring you some." He says laying a plate infront of me.

I pick up the note and read' Damiens, I went to check on the shop. The alarm went off so me and Lars went to take a look. I'll call on my way back. Love you. Forever your, Scarlet'

I sigh and take a bite of the brownies and get to work.

After about an hour Lars calls me on my cellphone.

" Hello."

" Damien, get down here. Kan took everything. Not only from her store but her house too. She is losing it here. " I hear Lars say as Scarlet sobs in the background.

" I'm on my way. Have any valuable items saved and we will talk later. Right now Scarlet is my main priority." I say running down the stairs to my car.

" Yes sir. One more thing, Kan left you a note." He says.

I growl out an ok then hang up. I drive the half an hour drive trying to keep my cool so I could be calm enough to help Scarlet. I pull up to see Scarlet squating infront of her house with a picture frame in her hands. I get out to run to her, she immediately wraps her arms around me.

" What am I going to do now. I have no money or a safe home. Hell in the condition my stores in I won't be able to open it anytime soon." She say running her hands through her hair as she cries more.

I grab her face in my hands as I wipe away her tears with my thumb and whisper"Baby, you can stay with me. Tomorrow will go shopping and I'll buy anything you need. Ok?"

She nods and buries her face in my chest. I pick her up bridle style and say" Do you want to see if we can find anything worth keeping?"

Her sleepy voice whispers out" No. I'll have Ace do that. I just want to go to bed and cuddle."