Day2 part 1

Damien POV

I woke up to fine Scarlet asleep on the couch infront of me. My hand was under her shirt on her belly. She had her back pressed to my chest as her not so tiny chest move up and down. Not wanting to wake her from her sweet dreams I slide myself out from behind her and make my way to the bathroom

I promises myself I would make me a place in her heart. So the first step was to get her to look at me as a man not just another guy. I took a shower and changed into a pare of jeans and let them hang low on my hips. I didn't put on a shirt, I just walk out and into the kitchen.

The next step was to show her I was the type of man for her. One of the many time we talked, we talked about what we were looking for in a relationship. She wanted a guy that would make breakfast before she wakes up then wake her up with loving kisses and sweet words.

I got started on her favorite breakfast, an omelet with cheese. Once it was done I put it on the inland with apple jucie and I made sure the fork was on the left. God knows why she is so picky about that.

Lastly was my favorit part. I walk into the livingroom to see my sleeping beauty still on the couch out cold. I lean over the couch and start kissing her neck and couldn't help but to shiver when she moans in reponds.

" Scarlet baby, its time to wake up." I mudder in her ear. Her eyes flutter open and she rolls over to look at me. At first she just smiles up at me but then she must have relized I was shirtless and let her eye wonder over my chest.

Her eye wonder over me while I just smirk until her eyes returned to mine. Then I say" come on love breakfast is ready."

As we walk to the kitchen she ask" whats with all the pet names?"

" Why, do you not like them." I ask with a raised eyebrow.

" Thats not it. Its just, up to a week ago you never really flirted with me so I'm just surprised."  she say taking a seat,I take a seat next to her. I start to eat but I felt like I was being watch, so I look up to see Scarlet watch me.

" What?" I ask

She stands up and comes to stands infont of me. She possions her self between my leg and puts her hand on my cheek. As her face comes closer I close my eyes.

'I can't believe she's going to kiss me. I barly did anything, I thought it take all day not an hour.'I thought.

Right then I felt her soft finger brush the corner of my eye. And with that she says" There, all done"

I open my eyes to see Scarlet stepping back.

"Sorry you had an eyelash about to go in your eye." She say with a smile.

God damnit.