Jealous Much

(The next few chapters may be short but they are just filling in time for the 'oh shit' moment)

____________________________________

Damien POV

Scarlets stayed the last two night's at my house. It's kinda nice to have a woman around the house. Scarlet had to spent some of yesterday alone because I had work. But when I came home she had my house cleaned and dinner on the table. If I'm honesty I truely though about asking her to move in with me. But we've only been dating for a little over a mouth so it's to soon.

Anyway off topic, I took the day off to spent time with her since I been work alot lately, on the whole Kan ordeal. I'm setting on the couch with one leg lined up with the back of the couch while the other hung off the edge. Scarlet was setting inbetween my legs with her back pressed to my chest while she played on her phone. I set there drawing circles with my finger on her bare belly.

I know its rude but I start to read over her shoulder.

Nick=🐻 Scarlet=🍰
🐻: Hey shortcake 😁

🍰: Sup bobo bears😜

🐻: I miss you love😥

That was it, how dare that asshole call my girl love. I grab her phone out of her hand.

"HEY-" She didn't get to finsh because I slammed her lips to mine. Her silk like lips move against mine in an instance, at this point she turned herself so that she was straddling me. I pull away and rub my tumb along her lower lip.

" Baby,Why did you take my phone ?" She asks me as her blue eye held nothing but love.

I sigh " I don't like the fact that you talk to other guys."

She giggles and layes her head on my chest. "So now you jealous of a gay guy, thays pretty hot."

"Wait, gay guy?" I ask

"Yep. Nick is my gay American friend I meet in collage. He was a forin exchange student." She explains.

"Oh."

" Don't worry the only thing on this Earth that you actully need to be jealous of is nutella, it's the only thing I love more than you. Nutelle is bea." She says sweetly smiling up at me.

Great. She's Making fun of me now. What"s worst is I'm kinda jealous of a chocolate sandwich filling. Just fucking great