Movie Night

Scarlets POV

I was play Call of duty with Nick and he was winning.

" Come on Nick give me a chance.  " I whin loudly.

" That's no fun though." He laughs.

I rage quiet and stand and make my way to Damiens office. I decided a movie night for just the two of us sounded nice. We have been dating for six and a half mouths but only been living together for about three months. When I just open the door Damien looks up about to snap but stops when he sees me.

" Hey love, what's up." He asks

" I was wandering when you'd be done." I say rocking on my heels.

" I can quit now. I rather spend time with you." He says standing with a stretch.

" Great how about we watch a movie in our room. We haven't had some alone time sense date night last week." I say think back to our boating date. Every week Damien would take a day off so we can spend the whole day together.

" Sounds great. I'll go make popcorn and meet you in our room. We walk out of his office and as I go to split ways with him I'm stopped by a hand. I turn to see Damiens stopped me.

When I go to ask what's wrong he slammed his lips to mine pushing me against the wall. His tongue tangled with mine as I moined into the kiss.

When we pulled away Damien say between pants" I love you so much baby girl. I haven't stopped thinking about you all day."

After that he pulls away and walk on to the kitchen. I brushed it off and make my way to our room.

I put the notebook in and sat on the bed when Damien walked in with a big bowl of popcorn in hand.

The beginning  of the movie was ok, I mean I've seen the movie I just not a fan girl for it. Anyway, after awhile Damien got bored and started to feel my back, hips, and butt up.

" Damien, I'm trying to watch a movie." I say.

Next thing I know I'm on my back while Damien pulls my shirt over my head then slams his lips to mine. This kiss was possessive and filled with lust and need. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling slightly at the ends. Damiens lips leave mine and travel down my neck as he unhooked my bra. As he trails kisses down the valley of my breast he unbuttones my jeans. He picks up his head to look me in the eyes asking for promission. I nod and thus began our long sleepless night that was supposed to be our movie night.