What Are We

Scarlets POV
I had just got out of the shower and was now setting infront of my vanity when a knock come at my door. When I open it two strong arm pull me into a hard chest, Damiens hard chest that is.  A hand grabed my chin and tilts my head up just enough to press his soft lips to mine. I was shocked at first but soon relaxed and kissed him back. When he pulls away I see a smile spread acrossed his face.

" Hey love." He say rubbing my bottom lip. I ,of couse, stand there smiling like a dumb ass.

I hear a chuckle ring out from his chest sending chills down my spine as he says " You know, you shouldn't answer the door in a short robe." I look down and relize I'm still in my white robe. I shrugged and stepped back.  As he walks in and I close the door behind him.

I took his hand and lead him back upstair to my room. He sets on my bed as I walk back to my vanity to get ready for the day.

" So do you what to grab some coffee?" He ask.

" Sure. Let me get change." I say
then head to my closet. I drop my robe and grab the bra that matches my underwear.

" You have no shame. " Damien say from my bed.

I look at him from over my shoulder and say " I'm ashamed of being looked at as weak."

" Can I see your tattoos?" He asks.

I walk over to him and show him my ink.

I feel his finger run down my back making me jump

I feel his finger run down my back making me jump. I turn to look at him. Seeing the lust in his eyes I deside that it was time to finish getting dressed. I walked back to my closet and pull on a pair of jean shorts and a white shirt with a pair of convers and a joker flatbill hat.

I walk over to my vanity and throw on my makeup.

" You don't need that" Damien say.

" Yes I do. I mean look at me. I look like shit." I say putting on eyeliner.

Damien grab my waist and takes a makeup wipe and removes the makeup I had just put on as he says " You are the most beautiful woman I have ever meet with out that shit. Besides I'm the only guy who you should want to impress."

" I never said I was trying to impress anyone, I just think I look terrable without makeup." I reply.

I hear him grunt then sigh, the next thing I know I'm bing lifted into the air and thrown over his shoulders. He turns around and starts walking out of my room and down the stairs.

" Damien Lee Masters, put me down right now!" I yell smaking his back. He chuckle and says" Scarlet Faith Johandson. I'm going to put you down just inside my car so we can get some coffee."

" I can walk you know?" I say moving around so that I was setting in his arm bridal style with my arms around his neck.
He sets me in his red car.

"I like your car, it's a nice car." I say.(Any one else pictue Donkey from Shrek. He's just like I like that bolder. It's a nice bolder.🐴)

"You say that about all my cars." He replys geting in the driver side.

"Well I like all your cars." I reply.

He chuckles and speeds done the road.

" I do want to get to the coffee shop alive you know." I say sarcasticle.  He laughs and say " You are fine. I try not to put you in any danger thought just being with me has put a targrt on your back."

I look at him to see a sad and helpless expression on his face as his grib tightens on the wheel . We pull in to the coffee shop and he turns the car off.

I remove one of his hands from the wheel and intertwine our finger.

" Being with you makes me happy Damien. I want to be with you." I say as I watch as many emotions pass thought his eyes.

I smile and kiss the back of his hand then go to get out of the car when he stops me.

" What are we?" He asks.

I turn to look at him in confusion. " Human?"

" I mean are we dating? Can I turly call you mine?" He says with eyes of hope.

I stare a bit before I giggle and reply" Damien you are my bestfrind." I pause and see his face fall." But I think I rather you be my boyfriend." I finished then kiss his cheek and get out of the car.