A Kiss On The Cheek

Damiens POV

" Okay so It's decided. We'll split them into four groups then trade for training. Now what about the harbors." Liam asks.

Liam is the new leader of the Vangs, a mafia group that owns Paris. He's here because he wants to become allies.

" I own the harbors here so just sent anything under the name James Dean Masters." I reply.
He writes that down as I ask " Would you like something to drink?"

"Scotch please" Her replys

" You have superb taste. But I like something sweet with my scotch to bring out the taste more.", I say then pick up my phone and call down to the kitchen, " can you have someone bring me up a plate of treats."

I few meinuts later Scarlet walks in with a plate. She and I have been together for nine months and its been great we've hit a few bumps in the road but always found our way out of the woods hand in hand.

" Here you go. It's penutbutter fudge." She says.

I tell her thanks. As she turns to leave Liam speaks up again " Who is this lovely lady?"

" I'm Scarlet. It's nice to meet you." She replys exciding her hand. He takes her hand a plants a kiss on her cheek as she places one on his.

" I'd hate to cut this meeting short but I have important work to do. Do you mind showing yourself out?" I say trough my glenched teeth.

He nods with a smile and a goodbye then leaves. After I know he was out of hearing distance I slam my fist down on the table and say." What the hell was that?"

Scarlet turns to look at me confused" What?"

" Letting him kiss your cheek, god Scarlet you even returned it?!" I yell.

" Daimen it's just a form of greeting." She explains.

" Bull shit. You watch the door even after he left!" I yell.

" Holy fuck Damien. It's not like I was checking him out so quit being a dick." She yells back. At this point I pretty sure the whole house can hear us.

" The hell you weren't. You looked at him like you wanted to jump his bone, like a slut." I yell then it gets quiet for a second.

" Fuck you Damien!" She yells then she walks out slamming my office door.

I slump in my chair then run my hands though my hair. I hear my door open then close. I look up to see Nick.

" She'll more then likely be sleeping in a guest room to night." He say setting down.

I go to explain what happen but he holds up his hand " I was out side and I heard everything. I also know your the one who is wrong. Scarlets eyes never wonder. And a kiss on the cheek is a form of greeting in Pairs."

" I can't help but get mad . I love her so damn much I can't stand it just to know other men look at her." I say frustrated.

" That doesn't give you a right to call her a slut." He says.

I sigh" I know. It just came out on its own. I have to apologize." I walk out and head to our room. I open the door and Scarlet is pulling two outfits from the closet and puts them on the bed.

"Baby-" I start but she cuts me off.

" Don't you 'Baby' me." She says with vinum dripping off each word. She walks in the bathroom and comes out with her toiletries.

" Where are you going baby?" I ask. She turns from the bed to look at me with bath stuff still in hand and replys" To a guestroom while you go to hell!"

I walk to her grabbing her arms and pull them apart so she drops what in he arms. I slam my lips to her's as I set her down on the edge of our bed. I sink down to my knee's and pull away. My arms snakes around her waist and my head lays on her belly.

" Baby girl I love you so much. I so sorry. I know I'm in the wrong and I shouldn't have said what I said. I was just mad that you where giving another man attention. I guess what it is is that I know that you could do better than me and that if you truly wanted you could have any man in the world. I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you. I need you and I want my future to be with you. I want you to be the one I marry and to be the mother of our children. I know now is too soon but I have no doubt in my mind that you're the one I want." I whisper bearly loud enough but I know she heard me.

She runs he hands through my hair and whispers back " Your forgive"