Masters Family Reunion

Scarlets POV

^^^Scarlets outfit^^^I step into my back bella fat and walk over to my vanity to apply  lipgloss

I step into my back bella fat and walk over to my vanity to apply  lipgloss. 

"You look amazing babygirl."

I turn to see Damien leaning against our door frame. I smile and walk over to him, giving him a peck on the cheek I let a small 'thanks' pass my lips. We walk down stair and out to his car. Me and Damien have been dating for year as of last Friday so today I'm going to the Master's family reunion to meet Damien's family from his dad's side. I am a nervies reck. 

We drove for about an hour then came to a beautiful white house or more like a mansion.

'Of cause their loaded.' I thought.

We get out and walk up the steps to the front door and knock. When the door opens it was a man in his late twanties. He had black hair and wore a black suit with a bow-tie. Damien leads the way with me at his side with my arm gently around his. We make our way to what looked to be a ballroom of sort. There where people everywhere chatting and drinking . 

" Now introducing Papa Damien Masters and his girlfrind Scarlet Johandson." Said the guy who opened the door for us. Everyone turned to us  and says in unerson " Long live Papa!"

I stay quiet but continue to smile as we walk in and we are soon surrounded by people. The first to talk to us was a couple and older looking women.

" Theres my boy. You've grown so much." One says as she pulls Damien down for a hug which he happily accepted . I took this time to look at the lady more. She was a short roundish women probably in her eighties. She had black hair and wore a pink dress with small heels.

When they pulled away she turns to me " And who is this lovely young lady?"

" Nana, this is my girlfriend Scarlet. Scarlet this is my Nana." Damien intorduced.

" It's a pleacer to meet you ma'ma." I say smiling down at he frail body.

" Oh none sense child. Call me Nana. You'll be apart of the family soon if this boy would step up."

I giggle as Damien rubs the back of his neck.

The next thing I know shots where fired and screams where heard. Damien and I ran to see what the comotion is.

We push though people to see a guy with a gun to a little girls head.

" What the hell are you doing here Mason?" Damien growls. Ima go off a lim and say they know each other.

" I'm here to tell you to step down from papa and give me the title or she'll gets it."

" Don't you dare hurt her!" I say.

He looked at me " Or what? What can you do bitch!"

I'm quiet for a second then say" Take me insead."

Everyone looks shock at me even Mason before saying " why should I?"

" I'm Damiens girlfriend. The child has nothing to do with this. I'll trade her places and you can continue sprouting whatever shit you want." I replay stepping forward.

He grins and Damiens grabs my arm. " Scarlet no. I can't lose you.

I turn to smile at him and mouth 'trust me'. He lets me go hesitately and I walk to the girl. Mason lets go of the girl and grabs me as the child runs to her parents waiting arms.

When I know she's safe I say" You're pathetic."

While Mason was confused by my words I head butt him causing him to drop to the ground while dropping his gun. I swiffle turn grabbing his arm and push my left foot to his throat. At the sametime I pulling my little hand pistle from my garter and point it at his head.

" What type of man drags a child into his affairs. You deserve to burn in hell" I say in a dark voice.  
Damiens runs up to me as two men take Mason away to god knows where.

I put my gun back in my garter then hug Damien.

" You okay?" He asks. I nod as I pull away and make my way to the little girl.

I bend down to her height and ask if she is okay.

" Oh. Kayley here is deaf." Her father say.

I smile at her then start signing ' Hello Kayley. My name is Scarlet. Are you hurt?"

She smiles but shakes her head.

" You know sign language?" Her dad asks.

" Yeah. I had a deaf friend as a child so to make him feel better I learn so we could talk." I explain

" Thank you so much. We are forever in your dept." Her mom say as her husband nods in agreement. I smile and go to tell them not to worry about it but Kayley pulls at my skirt.

She starts signing ' Can you hang out with me.'

I smile and sign back' I would love to love.'

Then she pulled me away.

____________________________________
Damiens POV

I watch as Scarlet plays with Kayley. As always she amazed me today.

" You got you one hell of a girl." I turn to the men of my family who joined in the next room for some drinks.

" That was great to see Mason get his ass kick though." Kenny, my cousin, says.

" Yeah, she hella strong. Did you train her?" Martin My uncle says

" Nope, she came to me like this but don't let that fool you. She also a doctor who will help anyone who needs it." I reply.

"So when are you going to propose?" My grandpa asks.

I smile at him and say " Soon."