Let's go out

Damiens POV

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEE-

I set up from my black silk bed and run my hands through my hair. I cliam out of bed and head to the bathroom. As the warm water runs down my back as
I thought about Scarlet.

Damn that woman really got me hoocked. With out realizing I was already out of the shower and dressed. I walked to my black GMC. I stop and grabbed two coffee's then make my way Crafties. This place has been really successful, I'm really proud of Scar baby.

"Hey where is Scarlet." I ask the blounde behind the counter.

"She is teaching a class in the back. You can head on back." I say a thanks then walk on back. I open the door to the studio and am welcome with my beauty walking around the room watching her class paint.

She had a black skirt that fanned out with a white long sleeve shirt that sleeves where rolled up to her elbow's. She had confidence in her stide as she walked around in her black heels and black aprons.

"Ok now where going to take the angled flat brush and dip in the pink paint. Now as you paint around the inside line remember we will be layering color here so start off with light brushes." She say while moving her right hand infront of her as if she was really painting.

I set our coffees down on a stand and sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

" Hello beautiful." I whisper in her ear. I kiss her earlobe as she giggles at me and then turns around.

"Hey trouble, whatcha doin?" She ask look up at me.

" Brought you some coffee and to tell you that I'll be leaving town for work. But before I go I want to take you out and spend sometime together." I say. Her eye have a hint of sadness but she still smiles.

" I wish you wouldn't do that." I so in frustasion.

" Do what?" She ask clueless to what I'm taking about.

" Cover up you're feelings. I what to know when things bug you babygirl. Don't you ever feel the need to hide from me." I say

She just stared at my for a moment before turning and dismissing her class. After getting cleaned up she and I make our way out the door.

"So where are we going?" Scarlet asks while we drove down the rode.

I glance and her as I say " I thought I take you to the fair. We can ride ride and play games. Just relax and make some memory's ." I say smiling as I see her get excited.

As seven rolls around we pull up to the fair two town over. Scarlet fell asleep awhile ago.

I park to car and lean over to her. I kiss along her jaw up to her ear and say" Babygirl. Time to wake up." As her eyes flutter open I'm remind just how much I need her.

Damn how I love her.