Chapter 9

3rd Person Pov

Scott hadn't been to school in days and the pack was starting to worry. Well all except for Theo but he'd kept Stiles up to date on whats been going on. Stiles was also happy. He'd seen Scott in his room in his house. He'd looked pale and petrified every time Stiles would check on him. 'And he calls himself an Alpha' He thought while staring into Scotts bedroom. Stiles smirked at the reactions he'd gotten out of Scott. But it was all planned. This was exactly what Stiles wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Stiles had told Theo to tell the pack that they should visit because Theo was "worried" about Scott while in actual fact he just needed them distracted. If he didn't know where they all were then he could easily get caught.

"Is everything in place?" The surgeon asked in its normal robotic voice. Stiles turned to face the three doctors. "Of course. You know me i'm always ready." He replies. "The failure must be terminated." The surgeon says. "Oh don't worry that won't be a problem." Stiles says. The surgeon nods. "Besides. Donovan and i have a lot of unfinished business."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They whole pack (Theo included) walked into Scotts bedroom. They were shocked at what they found. Their true alpha laying on his bed pale as a ghost. "Scott?" Kira asks. He says nothing. Kira turns to the pack. Lydia motions for her to try again. Kira sighs. "Scott? Are you okay?" Kira asks once more. Again the alpha does nothing. Kira sighs once more and goes to walk away. "I'm mean't to be a true alpha." His voice says. Everyone turns back to him. "What?" Malia says. "I was mean't to protect everyone in my pack. Everyone. And i didn't." Scott says emotionless. "It wasn't your fault Scott." Lydia says. "I could hear him screaming. Begging for someone to help him. And i didn't even flinch." He says. The pack looks to the ground. "But. The alpha chimera. He knows everything about us, about him." Scott says. "What do you mean?" Malia asks. "His best weapon against us is Stiles." He says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles travelled to Beacon Hills High library where he found the failure sitting down on the floor. Legs curled up to his body. Stiles smirked. "Hello Donovan." He says. Donovan quickly turned around and stood up. Blood covered his entire mouth.  He looked at the person in front of him confused. He was supposed to be dead. "S-Stiles?" He stuttered. "In the flesh." Stiles replies. "B-But your d-dead." Donovan says. Stiles gets a look of fake hurt on his face. "Thats not nice. You shouldn't insult people." Stiles says. Donovan looks petrified. "Don't worry i'm just here on a task." Stiles states. He starts climbing up the ladder. "What kind of task?" Donovan asks. "Thats not your concern." Stiles says. 'Not really anyway'. He thinks and smirks. 

He spots the pin holding the structure together. He looks down at Donovan. "Sorry about this." Stiles says. Donovan gets a look of confusion on his face. Stiles yanks the pin out of its place. Everything falls down. A huge pole slicing through Donovan. Stiles climbs down and smirks at Donovan who is just alive. He puts his hands on the pole and smirks once more. "Not sorry." He says before pushing on the pole. Donovan gasps before his body slumps.

Stiles walks out of the library letting the dread doctors take care of the body. "Stupid failures wasting my bloody time." He muttered walking out. Donovan was a horrible failure. He definetel wasn't one He and Theo were gonna bring back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!! 

I'm so so so so so sorry about taking forever to update. I've been really sick the past few weeks but i'm alright now (Apart from a little wrist injury which needs to get check out lol). Its not the longest chapter i've done but i really wanted to write something for you guys and this was all i could do. I do have some new ideas for the future in this book but i won't say anything. It'll be a surprise for you guys. Anyways i'll try and update again soon. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

-Samantha