Chapter 4

3rd Person Pov

Scott walked over to Deaton who was looking at Belaskos claws. "Find anything?" He asks. "Maybe. Are you sure this guy was a werewolf? As far as i can tell these claws are actually talons. Infact their the talons of a Harpy Eagle. One of the largest known birds of prey." Deaton replies. "How does a werewolf get talons?" Scott asks confused. "Personally i'm more interested on how these talons somehow were able to absorb your power? The only one who should be able to do that is a beta of your own making." Deaton says. "Someone like Liam?" Scott asks."Exactly." Deaton says. "What if i let someone into my pack? Another beta?" Scott asks. "I would normally say no. But i'm starting to wonder if the rules to our supernatural world aren't as rigid as i once thought. Or maybe someones trying to change those rules." Deaton replies. Stiles smirked as he listened to their conversation from outside. He picked up a rock and held it in his hands. he smirked again and threw the rock into the window of the vet clinic. Scott and Deaton flinched at the sound. They both ran outside but found no one. "Who did that?" Scott asks. Deaton looks at him warily. "You know that only a supernatural creature could move that fast Scott." Deaton replies. Scott then figured it out. There was another creature in Beacon Hills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles sat on his bed on his phone when Theo walked in. "How was school?" Stiles asks. "Boring as always. But i did find out some pretty good stuff." Theo replies. Stiles smiles and puts his phone away. "Like what?" Stiles asks. "Well for one they don't remember you." He says. "Sounds about right. Scott forgot we were friends a long time ago." Stiles replies. Theo laughs. "You know Scotts beta Liam?" Theo asks. "Yeah but i've never met him." Stiles replies. "Well i found out that hes putting off telling his best friend about the supernatural." Theo says and then smirks. "Well the i say we go help him." Stiles says

When Stiles and Theo got close enough to the school they both transformed into wolves. They both look very similar except Theo had golden eyes and Stiles had red eyes. The crept and saw Liam and his best friend Mason talking. Liam tried to explain some things but Mason stopped looking at Liam when he spotted the wolves. "Theres wolves." Mason says. "Yeah i'm getting to that." Liam said. "No. Theres two wolves right behind you." Mason says. Liam slowly turned around to see the two wolves growling at them. Liam raised his eyebrow. "Those are wolves." He said. Mason quickly nodded. The then ran as fast as they could into the school. Stiles and Theo followed them. Liam stopped in the middle of the hallway. He new what he had to do byt he also knew that Mason would find out. He turned around and grew his claws and glowed his eyes and started roaring at the wolves. The two stopped running not because of the roar but because they knew that they had gotten what they wanted. Mason walked down the stairs looking at his friend. Their job was done. The both turned around and ran away.

Stiles and Theo ran into the woods and stopped at the bridge. They then transformed back into humans. The transformation for them was never painful. It never had been. They stood up both naked but they didn't care. They turned around and smirked. "Lets go." Theo says. Stiles nodded and they both ran off back to the house.

Theo stood by the window as they heard a loud roar. "Which one is that?" Stiles asks. "Tracy Stewert. Part werewolf and kanima." Theo replied. "Yay i'm not alone anymore." Stiles said. "I don't think she'll make it. But we'll get her back." Theo said. "Speaking of getting back i noticed that the transform scripts for school. The signature isn't the same." Stiles said. "Easily noticeable?" Theo asks. Stiles nods. "Well lets go make the excuse." Theo says. They both walk out to the dining room. Both adults sat their looking scared out of their minds. "You were told to practice. It was supposed to be indistinguishable from the original." Theo said. "It was supposed to be perfect." Stiles said. "I swear i practiced. Hundreds apon hundreds of times." The man replied. "I wouldn't say hundreds." The woman said. "There is one way a false signature can be displayed." Stiles said. "Its not easy writing with a cast. Is it?" Theo sayd. He pulled out a metal hammer. The man and womans eyes widened. The man slowly put his shaking hand on the table. He closed his eyes waiting and his wife turned her head looking away. Theo quickly smashed the hammer down on the mans hand. The man screamed in pain. Theo and Stiles both smirked espically Stiles. He knew what his next move was. He was going to send a warning and who better to tell it to then the people who have no idea who he is.