Chapter 5

3rd Person Pov

Stiles bursted through the bedroom door where Theo was. "Whats up?" Theo asked. "Tracy attacked a van which had deputies in it along with her father and the other chimera Donovan." Stiles replied. Theo quickly got up and they both ran out of the house.

They both reached the tunnel where the accident occurred. Police were everywhere. They got up on the roof so that they wouldn't be spotted. Stiles spotted Scott along with the girls with his father, the sheriff. Stiles looked at Theo and pointed to his ears. Theo nodded and they both started to listen in. "Scott you saw this kid Donovan he wasn't like you right?" Stilinski asked. "I don't think so unless he knew how to hide his scent." Scott replied. "Well otherwise this kid may have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We got an APB out on him but I think you could find him faster." Stilinski said. Scott nodded. "I could try." He says. The sheriff handed him handed him a walkie talkie. "Alright. Keep it on channel two." Stilinski said. Scott nodded and ran away. Theo and Stiles watched the sheriff for a few more seconds until the walked away. "You know what your doing right?" Stiles asked. Theo nodded. "Good." Stiles said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles watched as Liam, Mason and Brett looked through the forest. The three were crouched over a whole. Stiles knew what the whole was from. When he knew they were distracted he attacked. His eyes glowed the bright red that he'd grown to love. He extended his claws and cut the back of Bretts neck and disappeared before he could be seen. Brett groaned in pain getting the attention of the young beta and the human. He instantly fell backwards onto the ground unable to move. Stiles started growling letting them be aware of his presence. Liams eyes glowed yellow and looked around to find where the noise was. Stiles ran very fast again and cut Liams arm and again disappeared. Liam growled in pain and like Brett fell onto the ground and couldn't move. Mason looked at the two werewolves on the ground. He flinched and turned around at the sound of a stick breaking. A teenager perhaps a few years older then him with glowing red eyes stood infront of him. Stiles stopped his eyes from glowing so he looked completely normal. "Hello Mason." He said. Masons breath hitched. "How do you know my name?" He asked. "Your the new human of the McCall pack. Of course i'd know your name." Stiles replied. "What do you mean new?" He asks. Stiles smiled and walked closer to him. "Stay away from him!" Liam yelled. Stiles ignored him and continued walking closer. "You know exactly what that means. You weren't the first human in that pack." Stiles replied. When he was right infront of Mason Stiles studied his face. "However your different. You weren't the 'friend' of the alpha but he was and now he's gone." He replied. Stiles smirked and turned around walking away. "Wait! Who are you?" Mason asked. Stiles turned to face Mason again. "I'm not gonna tell you that. But tell Scott what I have told you he'll understand who i'm talking about." Stiles replied. He turned around again and walked away. Job well done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is a but short but i'm a bit busy today so this was all I could do but if I get time I may update later on today or tomorrow. Also next week i'm gonna be starting my first job and that may take up some time. But I promise that I will update whenever I can. So yeah sorry for the small chapter i'll try to make it longer next time. Thanks for reading!

-Samantha