"What?!" I asked.

"What?" He replied, smirking.

"Um okay. Here's the song Romeo."

"Oh bring it forth my dear Juliet." He said, faking a british accent.

"Uh for your information, Romeo and Juliet's romance lasted for about only 4 days AND they ended up dying." Butted Brenda, awakening from her beauty sleep. "You guys better last more than that because I do intend to put my dress to use."

"Uh go back to sleep please." Said Jaycee, causing her to give him a glare and turn the other way around; sleeping.

"Where were we?"

"We were at the part where I dedicate a song to you." I said pressing the play button.

🎵You and I, we've been at it so long
I still got the strongest fire
You and I, we still know how to talk
Know how to walk that wire

Sometimes I feel like The world is against me
The sound of your voice, baby
That's what saves me
When we're together I feel so invincible

Cause it's us against the world
You and me against them all
If you listen to these words
Know that we are standing tall

I don't ever see the day that
I won't catch you when you fall
Cause it's us against the world tonight🎵

"Always remember it Lexi, it's always me and you against the world."

"Always." I said, my heart fluttering.

CJ chose this exact moment as the time for his head to roll down on my shoulder, drool dribbling down his chin. Ew. I took Jaycee's tissue and cleaned him up like the baby he is. Then turned around, too ecstatic to sleep.

An hour of being off the proper road, we finally reached the beautiful safe house they told us about. It was in the middle of frickin nowhere, sure, but it was so majestic. As if someone just decided to build a house in the middle of the woods because humans weren't really worth the while. I mean who can blame them? Sometimes I get the same feeling, especially when I wonder how on earth Brad frickin Jacobs and Grant Gustin are even from the same species. To be honest I'll probably build a house in the middle of nowhere too.

Everyone was already awake because the road was so rocky it could've awoken a hibernating bear. We got down, the boys started to unload our luggage and the police officers inspecting the place before we entered.

Everyone was busy with something so I just stood there, admiring the beauty of the house when I felt someone coming towards me. I looked around to see Sebastian making his way towards me.

"Hey there." He says, his smile almost as breathtaking as his brother's.

"Hey."

"So you're the famous Alexis."

"Uh, I guess so." I said, scratching my arm.