Chapter Thirteen

Guys, I'm so sorry this is short but I had to end it on a cliffhanger cause it feels right to. And to irratate you guys more, the next chapter will be in Sehun's POV. smirk

Chapter Thirteen

Summer’s POV:

“You don’t need to hide from me you know.” I hear a whisper above me. My feet somehow find a ledge to step on and I swing myself back up. There I find Sehun leaning against the wall all causal like.

“I already know you’re flexible. Try not to show off too much.” He says. I scoff.

“I wasn’t trying to show off.” I reply.

“Yeah yeah whatever.” He dismisses the topic with a wave of his hand. “So what are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here? If you answer that I’ll tell you what I’m doing here.” I answer with sass.

“Hmm… Wait a second. I might be able to tell you.” He answers back. He might be able to tell me? Oh no. I was not planning for that answer. I’m not going to tell him what I’m doing here. Geez, way to go Sehun. Sehun glances down at his phone. Then nods at it and types away. He finishes I assume, and puts away his phone.

“Well?” I ask already planning a lie in my head.

“I can’t tell you yet. Maybe later. No. I promise later. Remember this ok?” He asks. I breathe in relief and nod.

“Let’s go back.” He suggests. I guess I’m tired so I nod automatically. He grabs my hand and pulls me away from the basement. We walk and walk until we stop  at EXO M’s dorm.

“Goodnight.” He says to me and walk away in the direction of K’s dorm. Well that was a fail. I think. Then it hits me. And hits hard. I WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY! Holy…. I quickly open up my watch and type to Derek saying I’m in front of M’s dorm. I’m never this careless! No matter how sleepy…. Then before I know it I hit the floor.