Chapter Eight

*I want to give special thanks to Petnini, my bestie, for giving me help through my worst day in history… sigh… anyways and because she gave me help in this chapter XD bubble tea! Go follow her guys!*

Chapter Eight

Summer’s POV:

After a while of sitting in between two of my idols in a cramped room, I decided that coast was clear and stood up. Just in time too, as I was stretching my legs and arms from squatting, the manager of the store came in.

“Excuse me Misters and Miss, we have your tea ready on the counter. I think they’re gone.” He said. I smiled. This guy is nice.

“Thank you! Yeah, we’ll be paying.” I answered following him out to the cashier. I stood at the counter watching him do something at the register.

“So, you ordered 13 bubble teas. 1 cantaloupe. 2 coconut. 1 green tea. 1 lemon. 1 lychee. 2 mango. 1 original. 1 pineapple. 2 strawberry. 1 vanilla. Is that right?” The manager asked. I saw Sehun and Luhan calculating in their heads. I just ordered a green tea. They knew the orders that the others would place because they order regularly from here.

“Yep. That’s right. The regular.” Luhan said. Sehun nodded their head.

“Ok. Since you bought more than 4 bubble teas, you get 10 dollars off. That would 29 dollars.” The manager said. I reached in my pocket to get my wallet out. Sehun placed a hand on my shoulder so I glanced up.

“I pay.” He said.

“But I’m paying!” Luhan argued.

“I can pay too you guys!” I said frowning.

“I’m a gentleman.” Sehun said.

“And I’m a manly man!” Luhan shouted.

I sighed. “Ok fine. One of you guys pay. I’m out.”

“I’m paying.” Sehun said drawing his wallet out from his pocket.

“No.” Luhan pouted. I patted his head. “You can next time. It’s ok. Plus, you get to enjoy bubble tea for free.” I said trying to make him feel better.

“Yeah!” Luhan said smiling at me. He’s so cute!

“Ok. 29 dollars.” Sehun said drawing out dollar bills and placing it on the counter. The manager pushed the brown tray holding the bubble tea towards us.

“Thanks for stopping buy! Come again next time!” The manager said as we picked up separate trays.

“We will!” Luhan said smiling as he picked out his flavor of bubble tea and started sipping on it. The bell tinkled as we pushed the door open out of the cute bubble tea shop. I got my bubble tea and started sipping too. It was delicious and the pearl was still warm and very squishy. The tea was icy and full of flavor.

“This is the most delicious bubble tea I ever drank in my life. I’m coming again very soon.” I said to Sehun and Luhan.

“I can take you next time again.” Sehun said to me.

“Thanks! I think I will.” I said to him. I noticed Luhan pouting in the corner of my eye. I decided to ignore him. I need to befriend Sehun first to protect him. But I guess I need to be friends Luhan too. But by befriending Sehun, isn’t it befriending Luhan at the same time? I thought as we walked down the road to the SM building. Maybe I’m getting off task I thought as we entered the building. I should finish the tour. Ughhh… I have so much things to do. I wonder if they are really going to try and kill Luhan. I take a good long look at him. Analyzing him. He would make a good spy. But he’s so cute, why would he be part of this dangerous soon-to-be killed plans? Why would anyone want to do any harm to these 12 guys? Spy things are always complicated. I think as we walk through the corridors and stopping in front of the dance practice room. I knocked and I heard a bunch of footsteps approaching the door. Then the door opened to find 10 hopeful faces.

“Yay! The bubble tea is here!” Xiumin cheered happily joy shinning on his face, opening the door all the way.

“Yay!” Everyone else cheered. Awww… Sehun and Luhan passed the bubble tea around as I put mine on the floor and went to clean up my dance things and put the bag by the door so I could enjoy bubble tea with the guys without worrying about when to organize my bag. I went back to my bubble tea and sat on the floor with the guys.

“What took you so long?” Kris asked us.

“We got chased by fans.” I answered simply. I got 10 sympathetic faces.

“Yeah. That’s bad. You guys made it alive though!” Suho said, looking on the bright side.

“Yep! I said still sipping my bubble tea.