Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Summer’s POV:

I’m getting a lot of new information from Derek. I got 6 texts from Derek during dinner with the boys and 9 when we were getting ready to sleep. I decided that I will investigate the S.M building when everyone’s asleep. I didn’t get to finish the tour with Sehun and I would like to investigate the rooms we’ve already been to further.

            “What time do you guys usually wake up? I’ll prepare the breakfast tomorrow.” I asked them from the bathroom.

            “We’re waking up at 6 tomorrow.” Chen calls out from the kitchen.

            “Wait you’re making the breakfast? YES! Do you cook well?” Lay asked.

            “Yes I cook pretty good. But only 4 hours of sleep guys?” I ask out of disbelief.

            “Yep. We need to practice well. Plus, not all of us are easy to wake up.” Kris said raising his eyebrows up at Luhan.

            “I’ll see what I can do about the time to wake up guys. Wait a moment I’ll talk with my appa.” I said to them. They all have crazy schedules. I’m going to try to push the time back a little bit so they don’t end up finding out I’m gone. Wait, what about the other people in the building? Oh yeah, I’m new here. They’ll understand. I swipe out my phone and call Derek’s number.

            “What’s wrong?” Derek’s voice answers immediately when I press call.

            “No, everything’s fine appa. I just noticed that all the boys work too hard. They only get 4 hours of sleep appa. They already trained! Why work so late? Plus, I’m not sure I’m getting ENOUGH sleep TIME either.” I said emphasizing on the ‘enough’ and ‘time’.  I’m sure he got the message. I made it very clear already.

            “That’s right. I want my daughter to get her beauty sleep.” Derek exclaimed laughing a bit. “I’ll call their manager and push back their wake times a bit. I’ll call you when it’s good to go.”

            “Omo I love you appa! Thank you! Love you byeeeeeeee!” I said exclaiming.

            “Hahaha… I love you too!” Derek said ending the call.

            “Guys! I got my appa to push back your wake up time!” I said skipping back into the room that EXO-M’s in.

            “Waheee? OMO I LOVE YOU!” Kris exclaims and runs to me and picks me up to ruffle my hair. He must really hate waking up early.

            “No way.” Tao says to me.

            “Wait what? When is our wake up time? What is happening?” Lay asks.

            “Layyyyyy.” Kris moans. “Not again.”

            “What again?” Lay asks cutely. He’s so cute when he’s confused. Wait. What am I saying?

            “You’re trolling us right?” Chen asks.

            “Nope.” I say.

            “Really? We get to wake up later? This oppa needs his sleep for bao zi buns.” Xiumin explains. I chuckle they’re all cute > . <.

            “Where’s Luhan?” I ask frantically looking around. I didn’t see him go out.

            “Oh. He went to get our breakfast. We usually get our breakfast the night before.” Xiumin informs me.

            “Is anyone with him from K?” I ask them. I’m afraid that he’s out there all by himself.

            “Oh yeah. One person from M and the other from K. M gets M’s food K gets theirs. Why are you so concerned about Luhan?” Chen asks.

            “I’m concerned about all of you. You guys work way too hard.” I answer. My phone rings and I fish it out from my pocket. Unknown caller id flashes across the screen. It must be EXO’s manager.

            “Annyonghasayo?”

            “Annyong. I yeoleum inga?” The person asks.

            “Nae. But can we please speak in English? My Korean is still a bit rusty.” I say sheepishly. I didn’t learn that much in one plane ride.

            “Yes. I’m EXO’s manager and I’m to tell you that EXO’s wake up time is pushed back. They can wake up when they want to tomorrow.” He says.

            “Oh! Thank you!” I reply.

            There’s a laugh and he replies, “they really do need that time.” He says sincerely.

            “I bet they do. Thank you again.” I say.

            “No problem. Bye!” He replies.

            “Bye!” I say and click end call. “You guys get to wake up later!” I announce happily to EXO M.

            “YESSSSSSS!” They all shout happily and start dancing like crazy. I bet everyone in the building could hear them. I laugh at their silliness. But, even though they’re loud, I’m a highly trained spy. So when the door quietly opened, I went over.