Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Sehun’s POV:

Summer was sitting there talking to us. I could tell that Luhan liked her, because he was always leaning forward when she was talking. He was listening, and always directed his question first to her. Now, he has a girlfriend. Wait, he’s now flirting with her. Don’t worry Luhan. I’m still here and I am going to get her. Even though you’re older than me, I’m manlier than you.

Summer’s POV:

It was a long day after being chased by fans. I was tired and wanted to catch up on some sleep since I still had a bit of jetlag.

“Guys, I’m a bit tired. I did just come off an airplane you know guys.” I said to the members. Luhan and Sehun immediately shot up.

“Yeah we should call it a night.” Sehun said to everyone. “I’ll help you carry your bag.” Sehun said to me. I nodded and smiled gratefully. Everyone filed out the door, but Sehun and Luhan hung back a bit.

“You feeling ok?” Luhan asked in a shy voice.

“Yeah. I’m tired.” I said while faking a yawn.

“We should get going.” Sehun said. Luhan nodded and walked out the door. I followed closely behind. I can hear Sehun’s footsteps behind me. I hear the door click close and his footsteps restarting again. We walked and finally got to their dorm.

“Which dorm did Summer choose again?” Lay asked with a confused expression.

“Your dorm. You forgot already?” Suho answered.

“Uh-hu.” Lay said embarrassed. Kris opened the door leading to the dorm and I went to collapse on the couch.

“I’m putting your bag over here!” Sehun called out from somewhere around the room. I shot up and noticed him setting my bag down near the counter.

“Thanks.” I said in a muffled voice.

“Have a good sleep Summer.” I hear Sehun call out softly before leaving the dorm.

I thanked him in my head.

            “Summer?” I hear a voice call out in my dream. It’s angelic and I’m afraid that I might lose that voice in my head.

            “Hmm?” I answered.

            “Summerrrrr” I hear the voice again. It’s so soothing I just want to hug the person who has that voice. Wait what? Why do I hear it again? So I must not be dreaming. That’s nice. My eyes shoot open and on instinct I pop up almost knocking down the person peering at my face over. Oh. It’s Luhan.

            “What time is it?” I ask. I didn’t mean to sleep.

            “Time to eat dinner. You probably didn’t notice that we didn’t eat dinner yet. We always have dinner pretty late because of our schedule.” Luhan explained. Hmmm… A busy schedule and dinner late. Clues already.

            “You guys aren’t tired?” I asked him.

            “Oh, we are. We usually sleepwalk back.” Luhan answered in a chuckle. RED LIGHT ALERT! Hmmm… perfect time to kill someone. “Come on. Time to eat. Aren’t you hungry? Or are you too tired to come over? I’ll feed you.” Luhan offered. I blushed.

            “That isn’t necessary. I’m coming.” I said. Luhan walks back to his seat and resumes eating. I get up and stretch my arms out. I walk slowly over to the table and sit in the only empty chair. A late return to the dorms everyday? Oh Luhan. You’re going to get yourself in some serious danger these days. If only I can speed this part up more. He’s too sweet and caring to be a target of a murder. Oh, if I can only know what they’re thinking.