Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Sehuns POV (yayyyy!!! Finally!) :

            “Today, a new recruit will be joining you on your mission.” Derek said to me over the phone. “I expect to hear good news from her. She’s very close to me so I’ll be hearing everything. I know that you never had a partner before, but don’t worry. She well she… Just remember, Don’t tell her that you are her partner. I don’t want to put her in a mood…” Derek trailed off. What in the world does that mean? Put her in a mood? And she’s a girl? How’s she ever going to fit in?

 “Don’t worry about her cover. She’s going to stand as my daughter. I’m your boss’s boss. She made the plan already. I’m going to introduce your group to her and you can get familiar with her. Her name is Summer. Try to be close to her cause I want to make sure she’s safe. And don’t ever forget the original mission. Be careful.” Then he ended the call. I threw away this phone after stomping on it a few times. No one’s tracing that call now. I opened the door and entered the noisy atmosphere again.

“Hey! I want to set one of our pictures as my home screen; the only problem is that I can’t find a good one. You care to take one with me?” Luhan said to me.

“Yeah sure. Why not?” I asked and squatted next to Luhan.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

When Summer asked me to go on a tour with her, I suspected that she thinks something is up, but I’m not sure. I started our tour on the main floor near the doors. The SM building is huge and it’ll take ages to show her everything. So I figured that I could just show her the important rooms or the ones that she might need.

“Since this place is huge, you can pick the rooms you want me to show you.” I said.

“Nah, you can just take me around.” She answered.

“Ok.” I walked down the left corridor and opened the 2nd door on the left. “This is the dance practice room.” I saw her take in everything.

“This is a nice place. Do you guys use it often?” She asked. Of course she’ll be trying to get information out of me. She’s a trained spy for goodness sakes!

“Only for dance practice.” I answered. “So do you dance?” I asked trying to make it look like I don’t know her. I got some information from Derek telling me a bit of information about her, just enough to know the basics.

“Ehhh… kind of. I’m not good though.” She answered. I smiled. Not good? Scratch that. She’s probably amazing.

“You can show me. But I think you’re probably very good.”

“Nah. Compared to you guys I’m like nothing. Plus I don’t have my shoes.” She answered. True…

“I can show you our dorm. You can get your shoes and my whole group can watch!” My terrific idea!

“Awwwww… But I’m horrible…” She whined.

“Come on. Let’s go.” I said grabbing her hand in mine.

“Please oppa, please, I don’t want to oppa…” She pouted and whined the whole way there.

“Nope. You will show us. No excuses.” I answered right back.

I opened the door and led her to M’s dorm. I opened the door and saw all 11 members in that room in deep discussion on the sofa. I cleared my throat.

“Hey guys look! Mankane is back!” Chanyeol shouts.

“Calm down happy. Summer’s AGREED to show us her dancing skills that she says is ‘bad’.” I said putting emphasis on the agreed and quoting bad. “So we need to go to the dance practice room after she gets her shoes. And she will show us part of her dance even if all 12 of us will drag her down there.” I said sounding confident. She then hung her head low. She knows she’s defeated now. I smiled in triumph. She walked over to one of her many bags on the floor and unzipped it. She took out a bunch of dance clothes and put a bunch of shoes in a pile then put the clothes back in. That must be her dance bag. She sure does have a lot of dance things. She looked through the pile of shoes until she found the pair she wanted then put the rest back in.

“Ok. Ready. Lead the way guys.” Summer said standing up. All the other members slowly got up and made their way to the door. She mixed in with them. Then Suho opened the door and all 13 of us headed down the hallway back to the dance room.