Chapter Two

Chapter Two

“Ok, we’re done! I have to say, this suits you very well.” A women working on me said.

I looked in the mirror. My hair was pretty long, middle of the back long. It was a warm brown color. Like the ones the k-pop idols have. I have a bit of highlights in there though. Brown contacts, of course spy geared. And my facial features looked flawless as usual. I have fine features so they didn’t do anything to it. But with my new look, it really looked flawless. The handed me my outfit. I was better than I thought it would be. In fact, I think it’s even better than my fashion sense. (Don’t tell Derek I ever said that.) I went into the changing room, already knowing that they would be outside waiting for me as eager as puppies. I changed and looked in the mirror. I gasped. No really, I, Miranda/Summer gasped. GASPED! Spies are never surprised. But I guess this one caught me off guard. I had short shorts on with a studded belt, and tank top under my crop top, a pair of high heeled sneakers, stud earrings, and a dangly bracelet. I always let my mind wander when I’m changing cause I like looking in the mirror when I’m done. I walked out the door smirking. I have to say, I look pretty good. Again, fame. The looked up and down nodding approvingly. Then Derek walked in.

“Pretty good. I think it suits you perfectly daughter.” He said smirking.

I walked up to him and knocked his head. “Thanks dad.” I said sarcasm dripping down every word.

“I’m briefing you in 12 hours.”

I sighed. A new cover to memorize and a plane ride up next. I walked with him to his car. He drove us to the airport and we got in the private jet.

“I expect that you have your cover perfectly memorized by the end of the ride. I will be briefing you at our new station.”

“Yes Derek.” I settled into the seat and took out the file. Time to get moving and start cracking. I already know most things, but to protect him, I will need to be friends with him or get closer to him. Since I’m the boss’s daughter, I will have an advantage. I will need to organize everything, since I’m the spy here, everyone else is just props to make it seem real. Reading over the file, I started to make form a plan already. Memorizing my file is easy. What Derek expects from me is that and a plan to so we can get moving immediately after landing. I called Derek.

“This is our plan…”