Chapter One

Chapter One

Summer's POV

"Hello, this is Miranda."

"Yes, yes. I need you to come to my office now. I have a new mission for you."

"Oh! I'll come right now Derek. I'm on my way." I put in my headphones and listened to EXO blare through them. Their new album had just come out. Let me tell you, they were fantastic baby! With all of these moves and fake covers, the only real thing I could do is listen to music. I listened to their album so I much I could tell you everything thing they sung, when they came out, who sings which part, etc. I started heading towards Derek's office. I say hello to all the people I pass. I know these people more than family. Yeah, sad. Every time I enter Derek's office, it wasn't a regular entrance. I kick open the door this time, and hold my stance. Derek isn't in his regular seat. I feel his presence behind me and his hand lands my shoulder. I'm grabbing it, twisting, tugging, and kicking. As usual, he surrenders and I let him go. He sits down in his leather chair and leans back. I just perch on an armrest on the chair. I never sit. He leans back.

"You're good as usual. But, this mission might be your biggest one yet."

I get the hardest missions because I'm his best. Let me tell you, they're hard, but I never fail. I'm excited, my last mission was b-o-r-i-n-g I tell you. He saw me get excited, so he launched into his "be very careful" speech.

"I know Derek. I've been here longer than I can remember. Let me see the mission."

"Ok. But don't get too excited." He said while handing me the folder with all the information.

Excited. Hard for him to say that. I'm always excited. I opened the file. I stare at the first page. It's always organized. The first paper with mission details, the second page my new character, and the third the person I would be protecting. I shuffle the first page back and look at the second page. I'm going to be called Summer. I would be a manager's daughter. Manager? I quickly lifted that page up to look at the third page. It has a picture of a boy. I have to say, he's hot. I lean in closer to look at him and I have to say he looks like Luhan from Exo. But that isn't possible. I looked at the name.

"LUHAN? Derek, you must be out of your mind today! But, that's a good joke you played there. I should add it to your book of jokes. Now where's the real file?"

"That is the real file."

"Ummm, no."

"Ummm, yes. Just read everything. You'll understand. You know them much better than the rest of us, so I gave you this mission. Now you must know the danger so this mission. You mustn't-"

"Thank you! Bye!" I pushed open the door and went to sit in the waiting area. I listen to that speech after every mission file. I don't need it now, I need at get working. I opened the file once again and looked at the mission. Supposedly, someone is trying to use his fame. I sighed. Typical. I read some more. There's also someone's trying to kill him so I'm supposed to protect him. They have freaking bodyguards though! Still typical. Bodyguards aren't that high on our liking list though. I got bored of the first page so I flipped to the third page just to check that the paper didn't changed while I was looking at the first page. It was still Luhan of course. I looked at the information and the list of people that are closest to him. Of course his group member, manager, girlfrie- girlfriend? Of course that girlfriend will be the suspect highest on the list. All the other people are already famous. But the girlfriend? Not really. I sighed. I decided to look at my own cover. I'm Summer Yun. There's no picture yet, but I know that's going to change soon, as I hear my makeup artists talking about the new makeup in the distance. And of course, daughter of EXO's manager's manager. Meaning, the highest ranking of all of them. Of course my "dad" is one of the members on my team. Can never be too carful can you? Especially when you're playing with fame.

"Ohhhhh... Look at you! Aren't you looking fabulous!" One of my makeup artists said.

"Thank you very much. People in this job need to be keeping up with their body figure you know. " I reply. They laughed.

"I'm very sorry that you cannot pick out everything this time, Derek already has everything picked out. The style of clothing, hairstyles, hair color, contacts, hair length, everything. Very unusual when I think about it." She says.

"Oh. Really? He always let me pick though." I said while fake pouting. But of course I know why. I've never been to Korea yet and he probably been there a million times. Of course he would pick this time. Plus, fame is a factor this time. Always, always, always keep that in mind.

"Let's get started on you!" They said while leading me to the makeup/alter room. I sat down and let them do their work.