Chapter Thirteen

2 DAYS LATER

MARK

"I don't want to say goodbye Mark, I'm going to miss you."

Emily throws herself at me and I chuckle before picking her up and rest her on my thigh. Sean was in the other room packing their bags so we could head to the airport and they could return to Brighton.

"We'll be reunited very soon, Emily. I need to arrange some things out here before I can even consider moving to Brighton. I'm going to miss both of you so much."

"I love you, Mark."

A small smile ghosts my lips, "I love you too Emily."

Looking up I take note of Sean leaning against the open door grinning like an idiot at the scene in front of him. He was wearing his glasses and with his messy shower hair, he looked absolutely fuckable.

"I need a moment with your daddy Emily. Why don't you go downstairs and wait for us?"

Emily nods, and when I put her down she skips out of the room. Sean's eyes follow her down the hall until he knows she's out of sight, and then he enters the bedroom.

"You're really good with her Mark, she's really warmed to you."

I open my arms and the Irishman walks into them, "she's adorable Sean. God, I'm going to miss you when you leave."

Sean blushes slightly before bringing his soft lips down on mine, I wanted to savour this tender moment because it would be a while before I got to kiss him again.

"Take as long as you need to sort things out Mark, I still can't believe you agreed to move to Brighton."

I chuckle, "I want to be with you and Emily, and I don't think I could handle the long distance kind of relationship. Besides I helped you get that house if you remember Sean."

"Yeah, you sure had the estate agent fooled."

Sean pulls out of my embrace. That day would forever be ingrained in my memory

"I'm an amazing actor Sean. Now we better get to the airport before you miss your flight and have to stay here with me."

"I'd be okay with that Mark."

I peck his cheek before pushing him towards the bedroom door.

~SKIP AIRPLANE RIDE~

SEAN

"Home sweet home Emily, well until we move into the new house."

Emily runs ahead of me into the flat dropping her backpack but still keeping a hold of panda and Sam.

"I miss the warm weather daddy."

A small chuckle escapes my lips, "we'll get to travel to loads of new places in the future Emily, even return to Los Angeles at some point for another convention."

A yawn escapes her lips and then I glance down at my phone to see it was two in the morning.

"I'm tired daddy."

Putting my own bag down and shutting the front door I motion towards the bedroom, "time for bed little one, for both of us I think."

Emily trots off. I go to follow her when my phone goes off; it was a message from Mark.

Mark: Did you have a safe flight? Miss you so much x

I had a cute boyfriend.

Sean: Just got back now and we're both tired so are going to try and get our body clocks back on UK time. We'll see each other soon x

Mark: Sleep tight x

I put my phone away and head into the bedroom where Emily was already changed and passed out in bed out like a light until the morning. I quickly change myself and slide in next to her, sleep soon consuming me as well.