T.A.M.L. Chapter 47 - The end of our Journey..

Start from the beginning

The last time I saw her, she was still crying and trembling in fear. Well, at least she was safe. And now, I'm with my cousin, Rose. I was enjoying my time with her but...

Not as I enjoy my time with my girlfriend... well EX-girlfriend I think. I'm studying in a high collage university here in another country. I've made lots of friends, but never once did I loved anyone else as much as I loved her, as much as I loved Elliasse.

I think that after all the years that have passed, I doubt that she still remembers me. But I definitely won't forget about her and the times we spent together. Our first kiss and our first date. Our first 'i love you's and 'I miss you's. Now... those are all gone.

I continued my job as an assassin, I wonder if she still do it or is she living a normal life with a new boyfriend. I doubt that, if Elliasse still remembers me, she would definitely ignore those goofs. Because I am the only one for her... even though I left her and went with another girl.

I'm still loyal to the girl that I first love, she's everywhere to me. In my dreams, beside me, on my bed, holding my hand, and even while I'm working.

I remember the first time that I saw her, she watched me kill a guy ten times bigger than me. She ran back home and slept without saying anything to anyone about what she saw. She is an ugly girl to me back then, until I realized that I have feelings for her.

Her eyes were innocent and so is the sound of her voice. She was definitely different from me. Which is maybe the reason why fate bring us apart. Maybe Elliasse is sent to me just for me to learn what love truly is. She's sent to me to change me in a better way than I am like in the old days.

It wasn't tiring to think about Elliasse, in fact, she bring joy to my heart every time I remember her laugh, her smile, her face, her lips and her eyes. Everywhere I see is her. When I look at Rose she's there too. It's like I can't live without her. But as long as she's safe, I can take it.

Days pass and my father decided to come back home. He said he would let me come since Rose wanted to see the town again. And I was more excited than she was, maybe I could... see Elliasse even from afar. Just hearing her voice would be enough for me.

I explored the town once more and noticed that almost everything changed, but when I came back to the school there's only a few changes but everything is like normal. There's the canteen and the building that we used to go to and also the teachers are still there. I came to talk to miss Yuka our homeroom teacher.

"Kyllaku! Long time no see!!" She shouted and clapped with joy. She still hasn't changed though her hair got longer.

"Did you came to see Elliasse" Her voice went down, I bet she knows that Elliasse and I have broken down.

"No, my family is just here for a short bussiness. How everything doing?" I asked with a faint smile on my face.

"Everythings great around here, but when your batch graduated. Everything went boring, that was the best class I have ever had in years! And my little pookie here and I are already married"

"Oh you mean that old man who doesn't have the guts to tell you his feelings?"

"Oh yeah yeah! I guess.. well you know what? Feel free to rome around the school. It's theirfree time anyway" I did what she said and enjoyed touring the whole school. I remember something!

I ran towards the back of the building, it's the hangout place right under that tree!

"Haha, how nostalgic!" I said as I sat down under the tree like I always have.

"Oh come on! This is still here?" I saw the carvings on the tree that says:

"Elliasse, Kyllaku and Zen's hideout place!! KEEP OUT! BAKA!"