T.A.M.L. Chapter 13: Sleepover 3: Scary Movie

Sleepover 3: Scary Movie

Kyllaku's POV

"Kirru!" I heard someone calling me, I tried to open my eyes. But it's kinda blurry. I closed my eyes again.

"Kirrru!" I was finally awakened by that annoying voice.

"What!?" When I opened my eyes, I saw Elliasse looking at me. I pushed her away.

"What?! I'm trying to sleep here!" I shouted at her.

"Well isn't it time to wake up? It's already 9:00 and you're still sleeping?"

"Who cares?" I stood up and went to the bathroom and washed my face.

"Hey, Kirru. Wanna go and watch a movie after breakfast with me and Zen?" She asked.

"Sure! It's about time this sleepover gets more fun" I grinned at her. She giggled.

"Well you better get ready, we're gonna leave at 11:00" She closed the door and went in the kitchen. I sighed.

After I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went to the kitchen for breakfast. Zen was already there and so is Elliasse waiting for me. I sat down and began eating, I'm somehow not myself today. Maybe because of what happened last night.

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

I noticed Kirru spacing out. I began to became curious, I can't help but ask him because it's really irritating me.

"Hey, Kirru. Tell me, what is it that you're thinking of?" My question stopped Zen from eating and stared at Kyllaku as well.

"What are you talking about? I-I'm not thinking about anything!" It's pretty obvious.

"C'mon Kirru! It's OBVIOUS! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" I kept saying these words until he gave in.

"Okay okay just shut up and keep this a secret." I lent him my ears.

"You see, this was this girl that I met at the street while going back here last night." I knew it.

"What is it?" Zen asked curiously as his eyes widens

"Well, she kinda...umm...let's just say..." Kirru looked away from us while saying these words.

He was about to say it when my phone rang. I ran in the bathroom.

Zen's POINT OF VIEW

Elliasse's phone rang and she went to the bathroom to answer the phone.

"Kyllaku! C'mon! What about the girl you saw last night! Is she a user too?"

"Well, sort of, I don't wanna talk about this in front of Elliasse so maybe we can talk about it now."

"You see, when I was on the way back here at midnight-"

"What? At midnight? Did you do a mission again Kyllaku?" I cut him and pouted.

"No I didn't, I just went back in my apartment to get my other things, that's a-all" Something smells fishy, let me guess, he did kill people last night.

"Anyways as I was saying, on my way back here, I met a girl. Her appearance is kind of unique. Her eyes have different colors, her hair is blonde. She's a user like us"

"Did you fought her?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Sort of, well, yeah, we did. I was almost defeated by that girl. She is really interesting."

Then Elliasse came back.

"Hey guys! Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Both me and Kyllaku said as we raised our hand.