T.A.M.L. Chapter 15: Rivals

Rivals

"You are my knight in shining armor" She said with an innocent smile as I began to blush.

"W-What are you saying?! I only said that because Zen told me to!" I looked away blushing. She giggled and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Anyway we should go to the cafeteria, Zen is probably waiting for us. I'm starving too" I said rubbing my stomach. We started walking when I suddenly noticed she grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"Don't you think that running will be easier?" She showed her angelic smile and we both ran.

This is ridiculous. SHE'S ridiculous, how can she make me feel these weird things in my stomach and in my chest area. It's painful yet it feels amazing. It's like she brings pain but also brings so much joy.

I have so many questions about these feelings I felt when I'm with Elliasse. She's always in my head, I can't get her off my mind! I think I'm going crazy, if she will continue on holding my hand.

We reached the canteen, Zen was there waving at us. We went to an unoccupied table, since our hangout place is being cleaned.

When we sat down, Ceytonn went to our table and sat beside me.

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

"Oh my, I didn't noticed you here my Lady. Would you mind if I join your table?" He asked kindly.

"No, please, sit with us" I smiled at him.

"Why, thank you love, you're too kind." He smiled back

"Wait a minute, Elliasse! Why does he have to sit here? There are so many tables there and he has to sit here!?" Kirru yelled.

"C'mon Kirru, you don't need to be greedy. This isn't our hangout place so we can't drive him away. And besides, he just wants to eat with us" I smiled at Kirru.

"Eat with US? He is not going to eat with US, he's only gonna eat with YOU! Don't be stupid Elliasse, you thought that man is kindhearted? I'm telling you that you're wrong!" Kirru stood up

"Kirru, why are you so mad at Ceytonn? He didn't do something to you, did he?" I said with a worried face expression.

"Yes he did! And he's doing it now!"

"Well, what did he do to you?" My voice became louder.

"...he's stealing you away from me..." I think he whispered something, but I didn't hear him.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked him again.

"Nothing! Let's just eat or whatever" He sat down again.

"Ah! Isn't it nice to eat with more people?" I said relaxed.

"No, it's really not, specially if the person you're eating with is a jerkish playboy." Kirru said.

"KYLLAKU! Don't be so rude!."

"I appreciate your concern, dear Elliasse. But it doesn't really bother me." Ceytonn said.

"But..."

"Dont worry my lady, I'm sure he can't accept that you have a new friend"

"What, you mean like he hasn't adjusted yet?" I asked confusedly

"No, It's more like jealousy" The surrounding became dark.

"Watch what you say, you bastard. I may be letting you eat with my friends but if you insult me again. I swear I'll kill you, you got it?" I felt a shiver run across my back. Kyllaku's bloodlust!

"Kyllaku! Don't show him that!" He took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Sorry, Elliasse, I just couldn't control myself because of that ass" He pointed at Ceytonn.

"But still Kirru, that's bad. You shouldn't glare at someone just because your stronger!" Oh yeah, here comes Elliasse's lectures

"Fine, fine I wont do it again." Jeez this girl

"Oh, so your an assassin huh?" We three are shocked at what he said. How did he?

"How did you..." I whispered.

"I know those eyes my lady. Don't worry, I wont tell anyone." I sighed in relief.

"What are you sighing for?! The guy just knows my secret and yet your relaxed?!" Kirru yelled silently.

"Don't be a paranoid Kirru, he said he's going to keep it a secret. If you make any more ruckus,--" 

"I don't trust him! What if he use this as a blockmail? What would we do?" Kirru looks really angry. Then I noticed Ceytonn is looking at my rice ball.

"Oh, do you want some, Ceytonn?"

"Can I?" He smiled excitedly.

"Sure! You can pick whatever you like."

"Elliasse! Why can Ceytonn pick anything he wants, and I can only eat your rice balls?" Zen complained.

"However Zen, I'm putting you on a diet. You always eat my lunch almost everyday."

"Why don't you put him on a diet too?" Zen pouted.

"Ceytonn has no fat belly Zen, and you're growing. I mean really growing!"

"Hmmp! Fine then" Zen sulked.

"Ah~" Ceytonn opened his mouth.

"Are you o-okay?"

"Yup, but can you please toss the onigiri in my mouth?" He pleaded, t-this is outrageous!

"Sure! Here, say ah~" 

"Ah~~"

He bites at the riceball. 'Fast!' He actually swallowed it with just chewing it 2 times.

"This is delightful, my lady! Feed me one again!" I feed him again.

And then I smelled something burning.

"AH! KIRRU! YOUR FOOD'S ON FIRE! PUT IT OUT!!" I picked up the bucket that the janitor s using and splash it on Kirru's food. The good news is...the fire is out, The bad news is Kiru is soaked with dirty water.

He fell silent.

"K-Kirru?" I dropped of the bucket accidentally. I slowly walked to his place

"Enough, I don't want to eat anymore. I lost my appetite. Maybe forever." He started to walk away.

"Wait, Kirru!" I tried to find him, but I can't find him anywhere.

~~~~~

Xxxend of Chapter 15 xxx

Stay tuned for the next chapter guys!!! :3

:3 That Assassin is My Lover - Alice_Lemonchii