T.A.M.L. Chapter 20: Halloween Festival

Halloween Festival

Elliasse's POV

November 1 is coming, that just means the preparation for the Halloween festival will be coming soon. Teachers have been pretty busy, so they don't have enough time to teach us. That's why the students are in a riot. And because of our noisiness, the teachers decided that we should help preparing too.

We enjoyed doing the preparations. I've been tasked to buy the costumes, meanwhile, Kiru and Zen are busy playing pranks on the other students so they were punished, AGAIN.

"What do you think you're doing Kiru?" I shouted with an annoyed tone of voice.

"What?! We're just having fun!" Kiru answered.

"Yeah, Elliasse, it's really boring here!" Zen said scratching his head, a grin lighting up his face.

"Why don't you two just help us out preparing? The Halloween fest is just a few days from now. We've gotta finish this before it starts!"

"Fine, fine, whatever you say Mistress" Kirru said waloking away then waving goodbye

"Awww man, I guess there's no fun in that. Goodbye then, Elliasse" Zen pouted and then run towards Kirru.

We worked hard until we finished all the preparations. Everything's set! The Halloween Festival will be at Monday to Wednesday. And Monday will be the day after tomorrow, that means it's a three days festival. I don't really like Halloween, its the most creepiest time of the year, and I HATE creepy things.

Before we go home, the teachers gave us a surprise quiz. We didn't expect this to happen, in every subject too. I guess they wanted to test us if were really are studying hard at home. Well, as usual, I got the highest score (in english, i'm pretty confident in that one and only subject) AND they're glaring at me again. It's like I'm experiencing De Ja Vu everyday.

Anyway, the weekend passed by, it's Monday. That just mean its HALLOWEEN!!

Everyone wear spooky costumes, and there's candy stand everywhere. The preparation went great!! When I looked round I saw Zen wearing a cute bunny costume, he's so cute.

"Woah, Zen. You totally look cute in that costume!" I said to him

"Thanks, Elliasse. Actually, I was just forced by the other students to wear this. Mostly girls"

"I knew that it was the girls. Anyway, where's Kirru?"

"At our hangout place, he said he doesn't want to go in here."

"I see, then I'll look for him" I said then I walked away while signaling a goodbye wave to Zen.

I went to our hangout place, and there he was. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a small devil wings on his back, he's also wearing a white short and black long boots.

I went to him, he looks so quiet and peaceful.

"Hey there Kirru" He looked at me and then looked away again. "What's the matter? You're not feeling well?" I thought he wasn't interested in Halloween and cosplaying?

"It's not that"

"Then what is it?" My right eyebrow raised

"Nothing, never mind" He said not letting out any expressions

"Are you sure?"

"You know what? Why don't we just check out that Horror House over there, maybe it'll make me feel better" Horror House? They built a horror house?

"Okay sure, sounds fun" We stood up and started walking

We went inside, it seems really creepy. I don't like this, I'm starting to get scared. Not noticing it, I held his arm tightly. I blushed and so did he, I let go of his arm. We continued walking until we saw a small light, we looked at each other and walked towards the light. When we were that close, a woman in white suddenly appeared towards our faces. I screamed loudly that even the whole campus can hear it.