"Oh... You must be Kanoske." A voice cooed with the wind and startled Kanoske, making her jump and look around. 

"Who's there?" She spoke shakiliy. "Show yourself!"

"Oh, don't be frightened, young one." The voice began to get louder as the wind picked up. The rustling began to worsen and the grass tangled at her feet. "I'm merely here to help you."

"Help me?" She questioned the voice. "How could you help me?"

"I can make you human."

Kanoske noticed the wind dying down as her curiousity rose. Shuffling could be heard behind her, so she frightfully turned around. In the darkness of the trees and shrubs of bushes stood a man in white cloth that looked to be a baboon suit. The sight made her tense, as well as the deepness in his voice as he spoke,

"M-make me human?"

"Yes, Kanoske. I understand that you hate demons... and that you recently found out that you, yourself, are a demon."

"Shut your mouth, I am not!"

"Oh?" He began walking toward Kanoske. "Did you not admit to Inuyasha that you were a demon? You even transformed on him."

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Her voice got quieter as she finished her sentence, looking down to the ground and taking a step or two backwards.

"I saw it all. You're not just a wolf demon, are you Kanoske?"

This made her heart sink. Why can't I just go back to believing that I was human all my life...?

"The way your eyes glowed red and your teeth grew sharper. You're more than a wolf. You're just like Inuyasha."

Kanoske's glance quickly went up to the baboon's, who was now standing in front of her.

"Don't you dare say that to me again..."

-----------

Kanoske's P.O.V. (For those of you who don't know what a P.O.V. is, it means Point of View. I will be doing this throughout the story quite a bit).

I watched as this baboon man walked towards me, fear making me shake a bit more than I truly wanted to. 

"The way your eyes glowed red and your teeth grew sharper. You're more than a wolf. You're just like Inuyasha." I heard him say. This sparked an unbelievable amount of anger in me and my glance sharply went to him. He was standing in front of me.

"Don't you dare say that to me again..." I whispered. He was getting way too close for comfort.

"What? That you're similar to that half-demon Inuyasha?"

Was he trying to make me mad? Because if he was, it definitely worked. My eyes glowed red again and my fangs grew, not as big as last time though. My nails transformed into talons and I growled at the man. I could hear him whisper under his breath:

"Perfect..."

I was next to him in less than a second, my arm through where his shoulder was... well... was SUPPOSED to be. I felt my arm go through nothing more than cloth. This sent a wave of surprise through my body as I turned to look at him. All I could see was the face of the baboon mask and the black eye holes that were...well...black.

He jumped away from me, chuckling as he watched my face.

"Who..are you?" I growled out, not used to the change in voice that my transformation brought. 

"I am Naraku..." He said, occasional chuckles escaping his throat.

"You coward... Why don't you show your face..." I stood up straight, holding up my hands and crackling my knuckles.

"In due time, my dear. For now, we must part ways." The one named Naraku turned and started jumping through the trees, a hoard of what seemed like wasps following him.

"I don't think so," I jumping after him, making sure that I was a foot behind him.

"Stubborn one, aren't you?" He laughed.

"Dammit, Naraku!" I went to swipe my claws at him right as we came to a clearing and a light blinded my view. I had hit something, but I also had closed my eyes because of the light. When I had opened them, my arm was through a piece of cloth, but not the piece of cloth I would have expected to hit. This cloth was soft and... fluffy?

I looked up, and saw that it was a completely different person that I had struck -- and that the person, Naraku, that I had originally planned on striking completely disappeared.

"Oh, god..." I choked out, terrified at the face that I met.