My Ma started to cry. And Phun's Ma too. "Noh, thank you for bringing our grandsons safely. You must endured a lot of pain, but we weren't there for you."

I was still drowsy from the anaesthetic drugs. "It's okay, Ma. I got help from every one, and that was all i need. Mmm..i want to have some sleep, can i?"
.
.
.
Three days later we were discharged from the hospital. Everything was set in Phun's house, and since i can't breastfeed (naturally, asshole!) they have paid a wet nurse to nurse my babies. Not only one but an army of them!

The nursery room was so cute with light blue atmosphere. Every four hours the wet nurse would change, making sure that they won't suffer from nursing the twins.

I on the other hand, was recuperating in Phun's room. Every now and then i would come to take care of my babies, changing their wet nappies, craddling them to sleep, etc. Phun, being responsible daddy, helps me bathe the baby though he almost drown one of them T.T

At night a baby sitter would take care of them while we're resting, catching a breath for tomorrow. And that night, the lovey dovey Phun hugged me from behind.

"Noh, you and i have a very angelic sons.."

I know where this is going. "No, Phun. I just give birth five days ago and the stiches still wet." I sighed. I don't have to look to conclude that he's pouting now.

"But the doctors said that it doesn't related, Noh." He pouted even more. "Beside i'll be back two days from now, it'll be months before we meet each other again."

My ice melts when i heard that. "Do you think i'm a rabbit? that i have an all year round mating season?"

His big hands caressing my shoulder tenderly. There's a softness in his gaze, something that i'm addicted to. "It's not about mating Noh, it's about making love. You've been stressed out these days and i want to release the tension."

He's always irresistable. I mean, who on their right man would want to resist this tall, dazzling, super handsome and defined muscled man?

I don't know how, but his lips are already brushing against mine. It was so passionate, like we've not done that in ages. My body reacts so fast, it recognize his owner. I bit his lips lightly, my tongue intertwined with his and feeling his heated passion. This time i wouldn't mind if i lost the air that i breath. We kissed for a long time, closing our eyes, enjoying each other's company.

His touch, since we didn't do it in a long time, feels like an ember touching every inch of my skin, burning me and drive me over the edge. He touch me anywhere like he never get enough of me, from the back of my neck, down to the spine, then cupping my still swollen butt cheeks.

He's carefully tracing his finger thru my caecarean scar, then kissed it lightly, as if he wanted to say his gratitute and sorry in the same time. Then he goes down my inner thigh, kissing it passionately, sucked the skin between my member and the entrance, then back to my inner thigh, making me gasping and moaning endlessly. He tormented me by making me thinking that he's going to do something but he really doesn't.

He kissed every inch of my skin, with such care, each place earned a love bruise including my feet. Then he come back up, slowly, uncaring of time, looking at me with those wondrous eyes which covered with layer by layer of lust. He bit his lips when he touch my still swollen breast, before he sucked it hard making me moan uncontrollably. "Oohh.. Phunn.." I press his head down to let him know that i like what he's doing. I feel the rush of something weird into my breast, and suddenly he stop. He looked at me puzzledly and he sucked again hard, rythmically, until i feel something flowing from deep inside. And when he stopped doing that, i almost scream to see something spurted, a white and sticky liquid comes out of my nipples.

He was so amazed that he decided to do it to my other nipple and do the same, almost bring me to the climax with only him sucking on my nipples. That liquid only made his eyes darker, its splattering on top of my body. He continued to sucked and licked it while his hand searching for my entrance, while i can only writhe in a wave of pleasure underneath him.

"Don't..stop, Phun. Don't stop..Ahh...Ahh.." I unconsciously bucked my hips to meet his. I need him inside, now. Now.

Like a mad man, he didn't bother to prepare me. He moved inside with the help of his already wettening member, and thrusting into me with a fastening pace while keep on sucking on my breast. I feel my self pulsing around him, it was so good, i feel him inside and outside. I felt so full of him, he moves wildly inside of me and his tounge licks the splattered liquid around my chest  then back to sucking again. Until i can't take it anymore, the sensation was too much.

"Noh, i..let's come together.."

I nod, and together we released ourselves to each other's body. I felt so weird about my body. Slowly, i touch my nipples and realize that it's swollen more than usual.

"Noh, i think you can nurse our babies.." He said amongst his breath. "My God, that was the hottest sex i had in my entire life.." He quickly jump on me again and do me exactly like before.

The more he sucked me, the more the liquid spurted out, until we can't do it no more. He was right, it was so intense. We were a mess, and we had to drag our feet to the shower afterwards. My fiance even has a shaky legs due to the intesity of our action.

When we gain our strength back, he looked at me and smile.

"Noh, wait here."

Then he went out. When he came back, he brought our sons in his arms.

I looked at him puzzledly.

"Try to nurse them, Noh. I'll help you."

I was shocked by his words but i took one of them to my breast. And it happened. He sucked like his daddy, i feel a rush of fluid flowing and he joyfully keeps on sucking at me.

I cried watching the scene, i did it. My chest wasn't like a girls, it was a man's chest, but he sucked on it expertly like he had done it forever. When he's full and satisfied, he let go of my breast and slept with a cutest smile on his face. Phun took my son and replace me with another son, which i nurse with my other breast. When they are finished and slept peacefully, Phun took them back to their room.
.
.
It was an experience of a life time, i found out that i can nurse my babies. So we can reduce the wet nurse to half of them. Phun can't be happier and whenever the twins finished, he would jumped on me. Ok, that wasn't funny. It goes on and on until the day Phun was about to go.

"Take care of our sons, Noh.." He kissed my forehead. I was nursing my baby that time.

Nothing can describe my feelings right now. Angry, sad, panicked, determination, love, mingled into my heart causing my poker face now.

I sighed. "Take care, daddy. We'll be waiting for you...c-c-come..b-back..s-soonn.." My tears bertrays me. He's gonna leave me alone. How to deal with all of the studies, how to take care of the boys, their stuffs?

He hugged me tight, put our son to the side. "Soon, my wife. I'll be back soon. I will be the best politician and businessman just like my dad and i'll be able to support you. Wait for me, na?" He smiled at me. He took my hands and kiss them tenderly.

"Don't picking on girls, ok? i'm jealous..." I said in between sobs. He laughed.

"How can i pick up some girls when i have the perfect boy who can give me everything, including his life? everything is nothing if it's not you, Noh."