Chapter Sixteen

As soon as Gerard had stepped into the bathroom, Frank had pinned him against the door and was kissing him eagerly. Gerard wasn't really complaining, but he was still concerned that Bert might show up any moment now.

"Hey, I'll tell you what." Gerard broke the kiss for a second, "You go get the water running and I'll put on a few wardings, just in case." He was struggling to peel Frank off him

"Alright, cool." Frank smirked before he kissed him one last time.

Gerard summoned a marker and started scribbling on the bathroom walls as Frank adjusted the heat on the too-fancy shower. When they finished they started undressing and jumped in the shower.

"Hey, you are right. The water pressure is incredible!" Frank exclaimed taking turns with Gerard in standing under the stream.

"Yeah, I'm always right." Gerard agreed cockily, Frank just rolled his eyes before he slammed him against the bathroom wall, getting straight to business. Gerard winced as the impact effected his aching lower back, though and of course Frank noticed.

"You okay there?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Gerard waved it off and pulled in Frank for another kiss, but this time Frank broke it almost immediately.

"Hey, seriously, are you okay?" Frank insisted, Gerard rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I'm fine, Frank. My back just hurts a little, don't overreact." No, his back ached like a bitch and he could hardly walk but he didn't want to disappoint Frank.

"Maybe we shouldn't work you over too much," Frank suggested.

"What? No, don't be ridiculous. I'm completely fine, I can take it." Gerard argued.

"Yeah, no." Frank shook his head.

"But we've got the house to ourselves, that doesn't happen much often. You can be as loud as you can without worrying about a sound-proof spell failing." Gerard tried to seduce him back into it.

***Really mild and vague smut***

"Hey, I'm not saying that this is gonna be completely innocent. You should know better than that." Frank smirked and instantly started palming Gerard.

"AH! O-okay th-then..." Gerard failed to form a coherent sentence.

Frank shoved his tongue down his throat. After a moment of kissing, Frank dropped to his knees in front of Gerard. "W-what are you doing?"

"For a supposedly expert, you really suck at recognizing a blowjob." Frank retorted sarcastically. "Get my hair done while at you're it, will you?" he requested.

Gerard shakily fetched the shampoo bottle as Frank went down on him. It was a really fucking hard job however simple it sounded, Gerard was trying really hard not get soap in Frank's eyes as he massaged his scalp.

Frank hummed approvingly as Gerard's fingers weaved between his locks as he sucked him off, hollowing out his cheeks and trying to take Gerard as deep as possible into his mouth- which he kinda sucked at (pun intended). The vibrations made Gerard's knees buckle and he could barely stand anymore.

"Frankie, I'm fucking close!" Gerard grunted, tugging at the ends of his hair washing out the remains of the shampoo. Frank swirled his tongue around the tip and dug it in the slit, that's all it took to throw Gerard off the edge and almost collapse to the floor.

Frank tried swallowing it all, he really did, but he wasn't really much practiced on the subject so it was a bit tough for him not to spit out after a while.