Chapter Four

After Frank was finally able to fight off the blush that's been taking residence on his face at last, he was out of the house like a blink. He didn't even bring lunch or lunch money, there was no time and he was already running late.

He miraculously made it before the second bell went off and rushed to his first period class. Through the whole period, he barely kept up with what the teacher was saying as his mind always found it's way back to this morning's 'dream', and the whole events of yesterday till today in general.

"Wow, this is so fucking boring." Frank heard someone huff next to him. He nearly fell out of his seat when he was met by the sight of Gerard sitting cross-legged on the top of an empty desk beside him.

"Gerard!" he hissed, eyes wide as saucers. "What are you doing here? Get down before anyone sees you!" Frank was having a mini panic attack.

"Relax, sugar, not everyone can feast their eyes upon my unearthly beauty." Gerard flaunted, Frank's eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "In other words, they can't see me unless I want them to." He added, assuring him.

"But still, what are you doing here?" Frank questioned.

"Got bored, nothing much to do around this misery-radiating place so I thought I'd pay you a visit." He answered cheerfully and jumped off the neighboring desk and sat on top of Frank's. "So what do you say, we ditch this class and I'll blow you in the bathroom?" Again, there are so many things only Gerard could say with an innocent face.

"Gerard!" Frank chided, the blush he fought so hard to keep off his face this morning returning.

"Just call me Gee." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Gee, not to be rude but you really can't just show up in class like that and offer me blowjobs!" Frank got weird looks from his classmates near him and flushed even harder.

"You are the least fun person I've met and you're practically the only person I've met!" Gerard sighed, exasperated and just like that, he disappeared into thin air.

Frank sat there, still processing what the fuck just happened. Did he really just pass off a blowjob? Shit, something was definitely wrong with him. But in his defense, it felt really wrong to let Gerard to do that if he felt obliged or 'in debt' as he put it. Frank hated taking advantage of people, or ghosts, or- oh whatever the hell he is, it's just wrong.

The rest of the class passed on in peace, and a really annoying boner that took Frank a great will power, and a dozen images of dead puppies for it to go. Yeah, he did get a little bit depressed at the dead puppies images in his head but at least now it's gone.

Around lunch time, Frank really started to hate himself and his unhelpful luck. He didn't bring lunch or lunch money and he hadn't even had breakfast, he was scowling and just waiting for someone to kill him mercifully. He could get really tipsy or grumpy from lack of food sometimes.

"Damn, who died?" his friend Ray asked him at lunch; Frank just shrugged but didn't reply. "Well as much as I hate seeing you like this, but I've got a really urgent thing to do right now." And with that, Frank's day kept getting better and better.

"Okay, cool. See you in English." Frank waved his friend off, he was just gonna sit there alone at his lunch table and pout.

"Hey, sugar." Gerard startled the shit out of Frank for the- what was it now? Oh who cares, he stopped counting.

"Gee! What-" before he could ask his conventional question, Gerard slammed a Tupperware in front of him.

"You forgot your lunch." The latter grinned at his dumbfounded expression.