Chapter Fifteen

There's a surprise in this chapter, it's called actual plot. *gasp*

Morning came around, and so did the immense pain in Gerard's lower back. He had no regrets though, #yolo.

"Ow, fuck." He groaned, rolling around in the bed and accidentally waking up Frank.

"Well good morning to you too." Frank grumbled but smiled when he was met by the sight of his slightly-in-pain boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Gerard apologized, returning the smile. Frank in reply pulled him close to him and planted a lazy kiss on his forehead, he also noticed when Gerard whimpered a little from pain.

"Hey, are you okay?" Frank asked softly and started rubbing his back with the hand that wasn't cupping Gerard's face.

"Yeah, I am now." He smiled and kissed Frank, the latter not ceasing his relaxing hand movement.

They stayed in bed for a while, just snuggling under the covers and doing nothing in particular except the occasional make out session. That was until they heard a loud poof followed by Gerard's little brother standing there in the middle of the room.

"Hey, Gee- FUCKING HELL!" He screeched and jumped backwards, legs getting caught up in something and falling back on the ground.

"Not anymore." Frank couldn't help but do it, the moment just presented itself and he would be damned if he hadn't.

"FRANK!" Gerard objected loudly, "Fuck- Mikey, are you okay?"

"Uh-huh." His brother answered, dazed from the fall.

"Then what the fuck were you thinking barging in like that without even knocking!" Gerard threw Frank's bedside lamp at him. Mikey dodged it, and by dodging it meant made it blow up midair before it reached him.

"How the fuck am I supposed to knock exactly? I wasn't expecting- THIS!" Mikey gestured wildly at the scene on Frank's bed.

"My fucking lamp! Dude, not cool!" Frank addressed Gerard.

"I'll fucking refund it, shut up!" Gerard retorted "What are you even doing here at this hour, Mikey? What do you want?"

"I came to warn y- could you please just put some clothes on first? I can't have this conversation like that!" Mikey exhaled, annoyed.

Gerard knew if he did get back in his clothes this conversation would be hella lot awkward since Gerard's yesterday outfit was literally a belly dance costume, he highly doubted his brother would appreciate that.

"Here, put these on." Frank saved his ass and tossed him his own clothes, Gerard accepted it gratefully and thanked him with a kiss on his cheek that made Mikey internally and externally cringe.

Gerard, in a completely oblivious moment, threw the covers off himself forgetting that he was entirely naked. Mikey was gonna have nightmares now for the rest of his too-long life.

"Fuck- GERARD!" Mikey quickly turned away and covered his eternally-scarred eyes.

"Been there, done that." Frank grinned proudly, he was a horrible person and he knew it.

"Gerard, I am this close to smiting your human to oblivion!" Mikey gritted his teeth.

"Please, go ahead and do it." Gerard snapped, he was equally pissed off as his brother.

"Yeah, sure. Now that you've got in my pants you feel completely okay with my demise." Frank joked. "I feel so used right now."

"What? Don't be ridiculous, your pants are too fucking tight I can't even seem to get in them." Gerard took it too literally as he squeezed himself into Frank's pants.