Chapter Nine

"Nope, we're not doing it here. If that demon doesn't kill us, my mom definitely will." Ray objected.

"Well I can't do it at my place either, my mom would kill me too!" Frank objected.

"Ugh, you petty humans are giving me a headache arguing over something so stupid!" Gerard snapped. "We'll do it at my place!"

"Wait, you have your own place?" Frank asked, stunned.

"Well my father's followers built that 'haunted house' to serve as my prison, so it's practically mine... I think?" Gerard replied.

"You want us to go into that haunted house?" Ray freaked out. "No way dude, I'm not going there." Gerard rolled his eyes so hard

"Are you shitting me right now? You agreed to summon a demon but now you're scared of going into an abandoned house that, by the way, I used to haunt?" Gerard retorted distastefully.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Ray trailed off, embarrassed.

"Alright, let's go then!" Frank jumped up and headed for the door, everyone following trail.

******************************************************

"You sure we've got everything we need?" Gerard asked.

"You're asking us? We're the ones who should be asking you!" Ray retorted.

"It's my first time doing this, cut me some slack!" Gerard whined.

"What? And you just remembered to mention this now?" Frank chided, freaking out. Gerard only smiled apologetically.

"We're gonna die." Ray concluded.

"Oh stop being pussies, Pete is a nice man... demon, whatever. He wouldn't hurt a fly!" Gerard argued, "Not so sure about humans though..." he muttered nervously to himself.

Frank and Ray took cover in a closet, for safe measuring, while Gerard muttered some incantations. A few seconds after Gerard had finished, the air stirred and the house creaked with rattling. Stood there, in the devil trap circle, a man the same height as Frank and he seemed to be holding an... eyeliner?

"What the-" the guy looked around at the house and lowered the stick from his eye, "Rude!" He turned around to see who summoned him.

"Hey, Wentz." Gerard greeted awkwardly.

"Gerard?" he gasped, unbelieving of his own eyes. "Where have you been? We all thought you were dead!"

"Oh, is that what the supreme stupendous king douche bag has been spreading?" Gerard raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Yes, he said you tripped and fell into the Styx!" Wentz informed.

"That asshole..." Gerard shook his head disbelievingly "He could've at least made up some heroic cool death, but drowning in the Styx? Is he for fucking real?! And you actually believed him?" he looked outraged.

"Well, you've never been that great of a swimmer. Sorry, I guess?" the demon looked really confused now.

"Ugh, just never mind." Gerard face palmed "He banished me, left me to rot in a pathetic excuse of a necklace, it's not even gold, it's just cheap silver!" he really sounded like a diva to everyone but himself but he couldn't care less.

"What? Why would he do that?" Peter asked, shocked.

"Daddy dearest couldn't have a gay son, that would bring shame to the family name and his minions would totally not follow his orders anymore if they knew about this." Gerard mocked bitterly.