Chapter 8: Making The Love Spell

Mason's P.O.V.

I was with my friends in mine and Randy's dorm. He was out with Lonnie, so I could be able to plot with my friends on how to get the wand. Evie was doing Chad's homework, Carlos was on the floor with Dude, Harley was lying down on her stomach next to Dude, and I was sitting on my bed, looking through my spellbook.

"Well, Mason, you have a shot at getting information from Bethany." Harley said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"She broke up with that brat today. I saw everything." she explained.

"I might give it a shot, since my plan to get some information from Jane didn't work even though I used a spell to do her hair." I explained.

"Oh, so now your a stylist, huh?" the daughter of Hades asked me sarcastically.

"Oh, shut it, Harl. Those princesses were being annoying, so I had to get the job done." I told her.

Just then, Jay came in with a jersey as he laughed and Carlos whistled.

"Did your plan work with Jane? You going over to to the wand?" he asked me.

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" I asked him in a frustrated voice.

"Well, someone's in a bad mood." Carlos remarked.

"My mom's counting on me. I can't let her down." I told him, followed by me flicking his head.

"We can do this." Jay said, making all of us look at him. "If we stuck together." he added.

I looked at each and every one of my friends.

'We're villains. Nothing can change that.' I thought to myself.

"And we won't go back until we do. Cause were rotten..." I started. "...to the core." Everyone else finished.

"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Bethany with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie announced, making me look at her. '

Wait, what?' I thought to myself.

"I have nothing to wear of course." she added before there was a knock at the door.

'If we can get to know, maybe we can be in the front where Fairy Godmother will be and I can be able to snatch the wand.'

"What?" she asked as she saw me staring back and forth.

"Hold that thought." I told her as I got up from the bed and walked to the door.

I opened it and it revealed Bethany with her hands clasped together with a nervous look on her face.

"Hey, Mason." she greeted. I sent her a half smile.

"I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed." she explained.

"Not that I know of." I told her as I looked at the rest, who shook their heads.

"Okay. Alright. Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." she said as she was about to walk away.

"Oh, wait." I said, making Bethany stop and look at me.

"Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" I asked her.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." she replied.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting." Harley said.

"Do you think that it's a possibility that the six of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother just so we could soak up all that goodness?" I asked.