Chapter 2: The Villain Kids

Bethany's P.O.V.

I was currently standing outside of Auradon Prep with my best friend, Audrey, her boyfriend, Ethan, and her brother, Andrew, who was my boyfriend.

Audrey and I have been best friends ever since we were 5. It all happened when she was having a birthday party and me and my parents were invited and then we ended up playing together and we've been best friends ever since.

Because Audrey's my best friend, Aurora, Phillip, and Queen Leah all see me as a member of their family.

Oh, did I mention that Aurora and Phillip are my Godparents?

Yep. They definitely are.

As for Andrew, as I said before, he's my boyfriend. It happened like about I guess it was 4 months ago, I was in school, at the library studying and then I saw Andrew struggling with homework and I helped him out and after that, we became a couple.

We then saw the limo that I sent to go and get the children of the villains I said should be here come to Auradon Prep.

The band began playing as a lot of other people began waving flags and holding a 'Welcome!' sign. Then, the limo stopped and the driver got out, opening the door.

As he did, two boys came out, having a tug-of-war with what I think was a scarf or something. The band stopped playing as soon as they came out.

"Why do you want whatever this is?" the one on the ground said.

"Cause you want it!" the one standing up said.

From what I could tell, these were the sons of Cruella and Jafar.

"Guys, guys! We have an audience." the boy with the black hair who I believe was Maleficent's son said as the Fairy Godmother came over.

"I'm Mason." he son said.

"That's Evie." he said, pointing to the blue-haired girl.

"That's Harley." he said, pointing to the girl with black hair and orange highlights.

"That's Carlos." he said, pointing to Cruella's son.

"Just cleaning up." Jafar's son said before helping Cruella's son up.

"And that's Jay."

"Leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother said in a a singy voice. "And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay threw everything he had back into the limo. Just then, I caught him looking at Audrey.

"Hello, foxie." he said to her. "The name's Jay." he said as he crossed his arms.

Audrey gave a small laugh be for it turned to an uncomfortable sigh.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother said.

"I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress " she introduced with a bow.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'?" Harley asked.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi, you know it." Fairy Godmother said.

"Yeah, you know, I've always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere. With that sparkly wand, and warm smile, and that sparkly wand." Harley said.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother said.

I sighed and walked toward them. I put a smile on my face as Andrew, Audrey, and Ethan came to where I was.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Bethany." I said.

"Princess Bethany. Soon-to-be Queen." Audrey said. I smiled and bowed to show respect.

"This is Audrey." I said.

"Princess Audrey." she said as she looped her arm with mine. "Her best friend." she said.

"This is Prince Ethan." I said, gesturing to Ethan, who had his arm linked with hers.

Just then, Evie stepped forward. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." she said with a bow.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here." Andrew said. "And neither do you."

"This is Andrew." I said.

"Well, he likes to be called Prince Andrew." Ethan said.

"My brother." Audrey said.

"And her boyfriend." Andrew said as he wrapped his arm around me and gave my temple a kiss.

"Right, my love?" he asked. "Yep." I said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

I looked back at the villain kids and saw Mason with a hint of....jealously? Nah, I must be imagining things.

I shrugged and shook each of the VK's hands. "This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history. As the day our two people's heal." I said.

"Or the day that you showed five people where the bathrooms are." Mason said.

Me and Andrew walked to him. "A little bit over the top?" I asked.

"A little more than a little bit." he said.

He and I locked eyes with each other. I have to admit, he was pretty attractive.

"Hey. You're Maleficent's son, aren't you?" Andrew asked. "Yeah, you know what? We totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill our parents and stuff." Audrey said.

"Oh, our mom's Aurora." Andrew said. "Sleeping-" Audrey started, but was cut off my Mason. "Beauty. Yeah. I've heard the name."

"You know what? And I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother to their stupid christening." Mason said.

"Water under the bridge." Andrew said.

"Totally." Mason said as he and Andrew laughed with each other but it turned to awkward sighs.

"Okay. So, how about a tour?" I asked as me and Andrew looped arms with each other.

"Yeah." the VKs said.

"Auradon Prep. Originally built over 300 years ago, then converted into a high school by my father when he became king." I said as we all got to my father's statue. I clapped twice, making the statute morph from man to beast. I heard Carlos scream and when I looked, he was in Jay's arms, a look of terror on his face.

"Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man. To show us that anything is possible." I said.

"Does he shed much?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, my mom won't let him on the couch." I said.

We continued walking, Audrey and Ethan behind me and Andrew, walking hand-in-hand.

Those two have been together almost 2 years. We made our way into the school.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, it exists, of course. But, it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." I said.

"Who happen to be Kings and Queens." Mason said.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said as Ethan wrapped his arm around her waist. I looked and spotted Doug and Amanda on the stairs.

"Doug! Amanda!" I said, grabbing their attention. "Come down."

They came down and I walked over to them.

"This is Doug and Amanda. They're gonna help you with your class schedules and show you to the rest of the dorms." I said.

I then walked over to Mason. "I'll see you later, okay? And if there's anything you need feel free to-" I started, but was cut off by Andrew. "Ask Doug." he said.

"See you soon." I said to all of them before me and my friends went back outside.