Chapter 1: Intro

Bethany's P.O.V.

I was currently standing while a girl was currently stitching up my yellow dress I was gonna wear for the coronation. I looked at the island or else called 'The Isle of The Lost'. As I looked, I thought of only one thing.

My name is Bethany. I am the daughter of Beast and Belle. I am 16 years old. Well, almost.

I have brown hair that falls till my mid-back, brown eyes, and fair skin. 

I have 8 friends. Audrey (daughter of Aurora and Phillip), Lonnie (daughter of Mulan), Doug (son of Dopey), Chad (son of Cinderella and Prince Charming), Amanda (daughter of Peter Pan), Ethan (son of Ariel and Eric), and Jane (daughter of Fairy Godmother). 

I live in Auradon with all the heroes. We have a barrier that separates us from the Isle of The Lost.

'I just feel sorry for those kids. I don't know why. I feel pike they have been abandoned. Oh, I have an idea! I need to see my parents!' 

"Head straight, please." the girl said as she grabbed my chin and made me look straight

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned Queen next month? You're just a baby." I heard someone say. 

I looked and saw my parents walking towards me with their arms looped together. 

"She's turning 16, dear." my mom said. 

"Hey, dad." I said.

"Sixteen. It's far too young to be crowned Queen. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." he said.

My mom scoffed. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." she said. 

"Ah. It was either you or a teapot." my dad said. I giggled at my dad's comment. 

"Kidding." he said. 

"You will make a great Queen." my mom said. 

"Mom, Dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation." I said. 

My mom and dad gasped as they looked at each either. "I've decided that the children on the Isle Of The Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." I said.

My mom dropped what she was holding and they looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Everytime I look out to the island, I feel like they've seen abandoned." I said as I stepped down.

"The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" my dad said. 

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." I said.

"Have you?" my dad said. 

My mom placed a hand on him. "I gave you a second chance." she said. 

She then looked at me. "Who are their parents?" she asked me.

I took a deep breath. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar, The Evil Queen, Hades, and Maleficent." I said, making the girl behind me gasp.

"Maleficent?! She is the worst villain in the land!" my Dad exclaimed. 

"Dad, just hear me out here." I said. 

"I won't hear of it." he said as he pointed a finger to me. 

"They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" he said. 

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" I asked.

"Dad." I said.

My parents looked at each other before he turned to me. "I suppose their children are innocent." he said. I slowly nodded my head. 

My mom stepped in front of me and took my hand in hers. "Well, well done." she said with a smile. 

I smiled back before she went back to my dad. "Shall we?" she asked. They looped arms and walked out.

I went back to the window and looked at the island. I looked at my ring before I set my eyes once again on the island.

After my dress was finally finished, I changed into my outfit for today, which was a yellow top with blue polka dots, a light brown skirt, and a pair of gold heels. 

I went outside and went to the stables where I found my horse named Annabelle. Annabelle is a pure white half Arabian mare. My dad got her for me about 4 years ago. She and I are really close.

I went to her and smiled. "Hey, girl." I said with a smile as I pet her head. 

She whinnied and leaned into my touch, closing her eyes. "You good, girl?" I asked, checking to see if she had enough food and water. 

She did. I smiled and nodded. "I've got to go, girl. I'll see you soon." I said. She bobbed her head up and down before I walked out and walked off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mason's P.O.V.

Me and my friends had just finished singing and dancing. I saw a lady walk past us, a baby in a wagon. I grabbed the lollipop the child was holding and snatched it. I laughed as I held it up, all the other people laughing along with me.

My name is Mason. I am the son of Maleficent. I am 16 years old. I have brown, almost black hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. 

I have four friends. Evie (daughter of Evil Queen), Jay (son of Jafar), Harley (daughter of Hades), and Carlos (son of Cruella De Vil). 

I live on an island called the Isle of The Lost, where we have a barrier that separates us from Auradon.

Just then, everybody except my friends screamed and began running. I put my arm down as I cleared my throat and turned around. "Hi, mom." I said. 

The two guards then got pushed to the side, revealing my mother, Maleficent.

"Stealing candy, Mason? I'm so disappointed." she said. 

"It was from a baby." I said. 

She then gasped. "That's my nasty, little boy!" she said as I gave her the candy. 

I laughed darkly before she spit on the candy, cleaned it and gave it to one of her guards. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." she said. 

"Mom." I said. 

"It's the deets, Mason that make a difference between mean and truly evil." she said as she waved to the lady.

"When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." she said at the same time as I mouthed her. 

"Walk with me." she said. 

"You see, I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts. How to Be Me." she said. 

"I know that. And I'll get better." I said with a nod. 

My mom nodded also. "Oh! There's news! I buried the lead." Mom said with a laugh. 

"You five..." she said, pointing to me and my friends. "have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon." she said.

My friends gasped and exclaimed. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy princesses." I said. 

"And perfect princes." Evie said. I sent her a look. "Uggh." she said. 

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay said. 

I just rolled my eyes. 

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals that eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said. 

"Yeah, Mom, we're not going." I said.

"Oh, you're thinking small, sweetie. It's all about world domination." Mom said before looking at us. "Knuckleheads!" 

"Mason." she said in a singing voice.

A/N: Here is the first chapter!