Gentle Giant Mine | J. Madison

Title: Gentle Giant mine
Requested by: EstreatheHuman
Warnings: not edited, and extreme fluff
Length: 1,362, pretty long stuff there man...
Author's note: Okay so sorry this took so long, and this is 4/5 of the last one shots I will do. Also before any of you delete this from your library I'm just going to say that I'm going to edited my other one shots. But thank you for the support. Enjoy :)
///////////////////////////////////

Sitting on your coach stuffing your face and watching Netflix isn't usually how you roll on a Sunday. What would happen on a Sunday is that you would be with your sweet and caring boyfriend, James sitting on the coach stuffing your faces with ice cream watching Netflix.

Sadly, you and him had a little argument. I don't want to go into detail about what happen since Y/N wouldn't be too happy with me...

Anyway, so as you attentively watching the flashing colors on the screen and laughed when it showed one of those cringey commercials that you and James loved laughing at, but you were sadden by the thought.

   Then your phone buzzed. "Who could that be now..." You lazily turned on your side to the table to see it was a text from

   "James..." You were torn at whether or not to read the message. 'I mean I've been ignoring him since Friday, so yeah maybe it'll be worth my time." You grabbed your phone and looked at the message he sent.

Jemmy: hey, can you meet me at the cafe on the corner of were we used to go to high school?

You looked at the message. 'The one where we bumped into each other and spilled coffee on my chest on the first day of Freshman year?' You hesitate at the invitation. 'Maybe he'll be cheesy and give me a box of chocolates or something...he can't be that cliché!'

You: yeah sure, I'll be there at three o'clock-ish

You quickly tap send and jump out of the coach, reanimating back to life. 'I'm going to get ready for this date! Wait...can I even call it a date? Whatever, maybe it's just a get together!' You grabbed your phone and disappeared from the living room

*~*

You walk into the café, looking around for James, but your mind drifted to the first time you met James.

*~*9 years earlier*~*
*~*14 years old, freshman year*~*
*~*first day of school*~*

"Hey Jessica! Wait up!" You yelled as your "friend", well your friend at the time, ran out the door with her coffee before you.

"Cool your coconuts that you don't have
Y/N!" She cackled as she raised her head high and ran towards the school a couple of blocks down from Washington High, your high school.

    Then you decided to pick up speed and jog a bit, then you felt like you hit a titanium wall, but your chest burned from your still warm coffee.

   "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" You heard from a strong, yet gentle voice. You looked up to see a boy from your secondary school. You didn't know him personally since Thomas, his bold friend always stole the show with his presence.

   "No it's fine," you grabbed napkins from your back pocket and wiped your chest of the hot liquid. "I'm Y/N by the way."