The Bullied | S. Seabury

A/n:
This is going to be sorta a Modern AU elementary Hamilton, and if u don't enjoy Elementary Hamilton AU, I advise you to not read this Samuel Seabury x Reader, but again enjoy ; )

Y/n's POV~

Oh my God what did I do this time. Okay I may or may have not have punched Thomas in his perfect teeth and knocked out an already loose baby tooth. I'm going to be honestly he deserved it and he should be thanking me for loosing his baby tooth, he gets a sucker if he goes to the office with his tooth!

The reason why I socked him was because he was calling me stupid and I told him that he was stupider (I know it's not a real word, but that's the point), then he told I was stupid because I was a girl, so I punched him! But the fricking tattletale told our principle Mr. King George III, and I of course got in trouble.

Now I have to be in our school counselor's office Mr. Washington. He's the only person that understands me about everytime I whoop on all the time that I've gotten in trouble fighting the "democratic republicans" group of Thomas the leader, Aaron the sidekick, Charles Lee Aaron's Best friend, James Reynolds the idiot, and James Madison. Actually James is nice just, not his friends.

Gosh I hate— I mean loathe them! Mr. Washington told me multiply ways of saying hate without saying hate so I can express myself. As we are speaking I'm walking down to Washington's office and I opened the door to see this kid, I think his name is Samuel Seabury I never seen him pick a fight or talk about someone behind their backs, he's actually pretty quiet, I wonder why he's here? I took the empty seat next to him and sat there quietly till Mr. Washington entered to his office.

''I see that you guys made it.'' He said in a joyful tone probably to calm the Poor kid down, but he spoke as soon as Washington sat his rear end down on the comfy swivel chair

''M-mister Wa-Washington h-ha-ve I-I d-done something wrong?''

''No Samuel, you're not in trouble, including you
Y/n, I thought since you come to me with the same situation, but you two take different actions than the other, I thought that you can talk about yourself and figure to be friends.''

Is he crazy? I have never seen this goody two shoes at the office!

''Y/n you look confuse? Do you have a question.''

''Yes, how can him and I be similar in anyway?!''

''Well actually, you both are victims to bullying.'' What! I am not a victim of bullying! What is he talking about?

''Yes you are Y/n.'' Wait did I say that out loud? Gosh that's always been a problem I've had!

''Y/n what do you call it when Thomas called you stupid because you were a girl?''

''Him being an idiot.''

''Y/n...'' he looked at me with a look of disappointment.

''Fine...'' I then exit the room to find Thomas and lucky me I found him in the nurse's office holding an ice back to his mouth

''I am sincerely sorry I called you an idiot when Washington and I were talking about what is bullying.'' I then quickly walk away not to hear Thomas's response and I sat back down at where I was sitting next to Samuel, but Washington must have left, I poke Samuel on the shoulder

''Hey, where's Washington?''

''He said he has observe what I had said and you too.''

''Oh, okay.''

There was that silence, so I decided to do what I was told to do

''Hey do you watch wrestling?''

''Um, no actually...'' he redden, what heck did he do that for? Is he getting a fever, I placed my hand on his forehead, he pulls away

''What are you doing?'' Which cause him to lose his color,

''Boy do you look pale, are you all right? Are you sick? And I was only checking if you had a fever, gosh I try to be nice to you, why can't I be nice to anyone?''

''Oh my apologies I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean I just, you...''

''OH is this about how I've gotten in trouble, guess how many times I've been to the office!''

''Um, I don't know...''

''Thirty three times, my ma tells me that I am so lucky that this school gives me that many chances...''

''Will you just please listen to me!!!'' He shouted I hadn't let him talk have I?

''I was trying to say that you are the prettiest girl in the whole fourth grade!!!''

What?!? I am so not, the Schuyler sisters have won by far in my opinion

''And I sorta got scared that you were touching me, and and and...''

''And what?!? Spit it out gosh dang!!!''

''I told Mr. Washington that I wanted to be with you!!! I said that I "that I would like to know how it feels to another victim of bullying" and I suggest you and of course he said sure, and Y/n I've always admired the way you always stood up for yourself, I wanted to be like you, but then I realized that I liked you, No! I love you."

"What..." I've never heard someone tell me I love you beside my family members, it felt good to hear it from him...do I like him?

"Samuel...I love you too..."

A/n:
That's a wrap, here is to all that think Samuel Seabury needs love (I think so too😆) and thank you for reading my oneshot, and PLEASE REQUEST AN ONESHOT

Bai my dreamers 💫~