Located In The Heights | T. Jasperson

Title: Located In The Heights
Requested by: JoanHatake
Warnings: none
Featuring: Thayne, Lin, You, and Your brother
Author's note: Sorry this took forever, but here you go! And also my Hetalia oneshots/boyfriend scenarios are published, and I'm taking request so go check that out!
////////////////////////////////////

The h/c female giggled as she admired the piece of work she did. She looked at the two pictures that stood next to each other.

   On the left was your college professor wearing his thick black glasses and sticking his tongue out. Next to it was a picture of your all-time crush. Thayne Jasperson looking like his adorable man-child self. The resemblance was the best part. They both have brown hair, same haircut, brown eyes, and the smile... It was just perfect!

   Then your mother called you for dinner. You cursed as you were about to post this on Instagram you just needed to click the post button, but you were really hungry on the other hand. Then you walked out of the room down to the dining room to eat dinner.

   After, you left your room, you're little seven-year-old brother snuck into your room. He was only going to take your phone play some games on it but when he opened your phone he saw that you were on your "game" that he wasn't allowed to go on. He looked at the "post" button and he mistook the word for "play". He clicked on it but nothing happened. Well that's what he thought, but what happen was that he had posted the photo that had the caption, "the resemblance lol @thaynejasperson" let's see where this is going...

////////////////////////////////////

Thayne sat down for the first time today and checked his phone. He went on Instagram to check his notification. He scrolled through and saw that he was tagged in a post. He clicked on it and brought him to a picture that had a guy that looked scarily accurate to himself in glasses and a picture of himself.

Oh my God, this is guy looks so much like me! He chuckled, then laughed, and then had a plain old outburst of loud laughter that everyone looked at him like belongs at nut house. He clicked at the account and scan through to see who was the funny person that made this photo.

   He scanned and saw pictures of her. Don't worry, he wasn't going around assuming... He checked her profile which stated that she went by she/her pronouns. Not only was she funny, she was actual cute. Then it hits him. "I have to find her."

////////////////////////////////////

"B/n! (or insert random boys name) I'm only going to ask you again do you have my phone!"

"I do an' I'm not givin' it to ya!" He screamed and showed your phone and ran out if your room. "He can have it, it's like the Queen of England is going to call me any second." Then your house phone rung. You quick run to the phone and answered, it was your friend F/n.

F/n: Girl, have you checked your Insta lately?

You: Why?

F/n: Cuz you got so many hearts and comments! And also I saw that you shared it with the THAYNE JASPERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: wait—you're saying that I posted that picture

F/n: yeah you did! Y/n why are sounding like you didn't post but your brother did?