Sorry About My Protective Big Brother | Hamilsquad

A/n:
Okay this was requested by ChloeTehHamiltrash ye. If ya into Hetalia. Please read my trash! Btw Thomas is your brother

///////////////////////////////////

Thomas' POV~

I get ready for the cabinet battle early in the morning I walk in to the kitchen and I see Y/n, ready.

"Why are you up so early?"

"Oh, I decided that I should go to your cabinet battle and root for you." She says as she "ya hoo!" For me and I chuckle. She so childish, I bet that someday a guy will love her for this and many more.

/////During The Cabinet Battle\\\\\

   I walk through the doors and I bid my goodbye to Y/n and she sits on the pews and on my way to my chair I bumped into—Hamilton. I scoffed at the sight of the tramp.

"Hamilton."

"Jefferson."

"We meet."

"I'm afraid we do, Hamilton."

"To the dueling grounds we go, Jefferson."

"See you there." I say goodbye to Hamilton, I walk to my chair and sat down waiting for Washington's issue to be stated.

//////After The Cabinet Battle\\\\\

I walk out to find Y/n, but she seems not to be where I last saw her before the cabinet battle. I look around like a father looking for her lost daughter. Literally, one of the cleaners asked me.

"Is your child missing?"

"Nope, but my sister is-" I drift my eyes away and I see Y/n. In the center of four men. Two I recognized. Marquis de Lafayette and—Hamilton. I march over there fuming. I swear I though that I was leaving burn marks on the polished wooden floors.

   "WHAT IN MAGENTA HEAVEN IS HAPPENING HERE?!?" Y/n jumped at my elevated voice level.

"Thomas it's not how it looks like!!!"

   "Oh it's what I how I see it honey! I mean I could care less in your in a harem, but with HAMILTON!!! Seriously, you could do better!!!" Hamilton stared at me.

   "Oh why should you care whoever
Y/n dates?!?" Alexander yells as he gets up and tries to be tall, but again he's a shrimp.

   "Because she's my sister! Like you'd understand!!!" I throw my hands up and walk away from the group. I run out to the parking lot and lock myself in my car.

///////////TIME SKIP\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I cradle myself in my car while the rain pitter patters on the car and I hear knocking. I turn to my window and I see Y/n, soaking wet outside. I unlock the car door and Y/n opens the door and sits down next to me. We sat in silence until she turned to me.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I didn't tel you about this. I know how much you despise Hamilton, but sometimes you need to let it go. No, don't start quoting Frozen, but seriously Tommy, you need to let go of this. I love him and his friends." Again silence took up the car. I take a deep breath, I'm going to regret this...

"Y/n, I'm sorry I overreacted. But my protective brother senses were tingling(I'm sorry guys, but I've been reading Spider-Man comics lately) you can go with these guys. If you love them so, but I swear on the creator of Mac 'n Cheese that if they hurt you any shape, way, or form. They're dead." Y/n giggles, and she kisses my cheek.

"Thanks Tommy!"

A/n:
Sorry that was a bit short, but thank you for reading/voting/adding or ALL THE ABOVE my story!!!

Bai my dreamers💫~

-Abi