Linny! | L. M. Miranda

A/n:
This was requested by Cloudwhisker and this is my first cast member x reader, so if I fail please don't butcher me about it! But thanks for reading *jumps out of window, reappears with a barrette and dark shades* ACTION!

Y/n's POV~

I walk over to my sweet Lin, well he can be when he's not working on and stressing about Hamilton. Honestly quote unquoted 'I'm writin' a musical nightly.' With a combination of 'I'm in my office stressin'. So now I'm going to attempt to make Lin, relax. I find him in his office and he doesn't notice I'm in the room.

"Linny~ I'm hungry, let's head to McDonald's or something~" I say as I but my arms around him. He pulls away from me.

"You may be hungry, but I'm just like my country, I'm young, scrappy and hungry-"

"Lin-Lin what I say about the references?"(this is my mom to me in real life😂😅)

"That will be enough! If you leave me to my work!" He turns back to his desk and places his hands on his temples. Ah... I know what I can do. Mwahh.

"Look around, look around, how hungry I am right now..." I rub my hand on my stomach. He still doesn't turn around but groans. I place my hands on his shoulder and jump.

"Take a break! Take a break! Run away with me to McDonald's, let's go and eat!" He turns around. Now I have his attention. Maybe I can do a little more since I have his attention. I pull a little Maria.

"I know your busy, but I'm hungry, and so are you. And I came here all alone." I try to sit on his lap. He lets me. (NOTE! NOTE! ITS NOT IN A WEIRD WAY!!!) he also continued to play me game.

"I gave five dollars I had in my pocket for a Mac, and she said." He hand me an Abe Lincoln.

"You're to kind sir." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I went back to work, but she's still here and she turns red and let her legs-"

"Noooooooooo." I say as I get up, and run out the room. Lin is scary me and I hide in the hallway closet. I hear Lin's muffled voice.

"Y/n~ I thought you wanted to go to McDonald's with me, but your now hiding from me?"

"I'm not here." I cringe as I realized that I was hiding in the closet. He opened it to see me.

"There you are. You've distracted me from my work, so you can do whatever you want with me today, because now you've made it our day." I squeal and jump but I hit my head on the shelf

"Owwww.... But YAY LINNY IS GOING YO BE WITH ME!!!!" I jump up and down in excitement.

"Yeah, I'm with you."

"FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER~"

"Y/n what I say about the Frozen references."

"Yeah, I remember Lin."

A/n:
Yeah, this was pretty short unlike the last one, but thank you for reading this sweet little fic