Ungodly Hours | P. Hamilton

Title: Ungodly hours
Requested by: showtimelaurens
Length: 593 words, average.
Warnings: One swearing word, babies
A/n: okay so the first of my last five oneshots I will be doing. Thank you guys for requesting this and I hope you enjoy!
////////////////////////////////////

    People wake up with alarms. Most likely at godly hours in the morning, like six in the morning or later. You have an alarm. A electronic one that's set for seven thirty and TWO THAT WAKE YOU UP AT UNGODLY HOURS SUCH AS THREE IN THE MORNING.

"WAAAHHHHH!" You slight open your eyes but closed them. You were just waiting for the second warning—

   "WAAAHHHHHH!" You turn on your side and nudge your husband of two years, Philip, awake. He get out of the comfort of the mattress. He sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

   "I-*yawn* got it." You tried getting up but Philip gently pushed you back down. "No, no, no I got it. You go back to sleep." He left and went into the nursery. You groaned as Philip is probably is going to need your help. Any second now—

"Y/N! I NEED HELP!" Your desperate husband called from the nursery. You arose from the bed and to the nursery you went. You heard the cries of your son and daughter, Alexander and MJ.

   "Philip what do you need help with?" You asked as Philip sat in the rocking chair holding MJ and Alexander rocking them back and forth furiously while they wailed.

   "They won't stop crying! I don't know what to do! I already changed they're diapers, feed them—" You grabbed Alexander and rocked him back and forth and patted his back. He stopped crying. Then, you laid Alexander in his crib.

"Okay, so looks like you did everything just right, but they just need a pat on the back. Why don't you try with MJ?" He did as you showed him and MJ was out like a light. You smiled as Philip was relieved that they were happy and healthy.

*~*

You and Philip sat at the island in your kitchen sipping your coffee. "Do you think we're good parents?" You chocked on your coffee. "Hm? Philip why'd you ask?" You places your mug on the counter.

"I don't know? I mean we only knew each other for less than a year when we got married then you got pregnant. Maybe it was too quick? I don't know Y/n—" You placed both of your hands on his shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Philip Hamilton," You grab his chin so he can look at you. "Are you serious? You're asking me if marrying YOU then having YOUR CHILDREN WAS A MISTAKE?! Aw hell nah! It was the best thing that's ever happen to me!" You whisper shouted, shaking Philip to knock some sense into this boy.

"I'm sorry..." Philip whispered to you. Finally, he got some sense to apologize! "It's fine Philip. It's just a shame that you had that horrible thought clouding over you." You place a hand on his shoulder.

"Philip, you shouldn't doubted yourself. Hell, the Philip Hamilton that I remember never doubted himself," You stood up and paced around the island. "I'm not saying that I want that Philip back, I'm saying you should relax and don't ever have those thoughts ever again. You hear me?" You looked at him, only inches away from his face. He nodded. "Yes, I'll never."

Never again would he have those type of thoughts holding him back. He let go and he went back to being the man that was always sure of himself. Your twins, learning from you and their father's example (and also their grandpa Hamilton's example) they were always sure of themselves always doing what they thought was right.