(12) A Peek From The Future

I look around in awe. This isn't was he was supposed to be working on, this wasn't what he had left his job for, but what can I say. I've never seen the smile on his face wider.
I wonder what mum would think if she saw this. Would she be happy because he followed his dreams or would she be disappointed that he abandoned his career.
What about me? Where does he get the money from if he's not working? What am I gonna say to people in school when they ask me what my dad's job was?
But this was actually amazing, this is more than amazing, it's mind blowing. I looked to my right to see him staring right into my eyes, as if he was waiting for a reaction. He wanted to know what I thought, but why did my opinion matter? He wasn't going to change his decision because of me, and if I said I didn't like it and held a grudge, he would never do anything to convince me with what he did.
The problem was I liked it. I liked a lot. I was so thrilled to see someone I loved dreams come true or start coming true. I didn't respond to the looks that he kept sending me.
Walking around the place I admired the work he had done. I'm so proud of you daddy.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Soo, I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Comment to tell me what you think and please vote. Thanks!!
In a while butterfly!🦄