(2) Keyboard Are Evil

Edited

I woke up at the sound of my stupid alarm, I picked my phone up, dismissed the alarm, then threw it away from me, not caring if it hit some thing or broke or anything. Then I felt pain in my cheek... I got up and realized I had slept the keyboard, my laptop had got bored and hibernated itself.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face, took one look at the mirror and screamed, except I wasn't really screaming. My mind was screaming. I stood there gaping at my reflection. MY CHEEK HAD A KEYBOARD PRINTED ON IT!!!
I started panicking, I didn't know what to do! I looked at the foundation bottle sitting on the beauty supplies dresser as I call it, but just looked away. There was no way I was gonna put any of that icky stuff on my face, it would stay in the freaking holes in my face.
No hat would cover this, and I couldn't wrap a scarf around my face, I wouldn't see anything. Then it came to me, 'My SpiderMan Mask'! Dad had bought it for me three years ago and I had worn it everywhere for a year. After I was ready, I had my breakfast then went to the car waiting for Dad to come.
Our drive to was really awkward. Dad didn't even say good morning (not that he ever did anyway), and since he wasn't not willing to make a conversation, I was ignoring him. I literally just folded my arms and stared out the window all the way. He didn't EVEN ask me about my MASK !!!!

Dad's POV:
I was in my office, reading and signing some papers, checking a patient's folder, when my phone rang. It was Becky. She had been acting pretty weird since Helen died. The problem is that I don't know how to deal with her little girl drama. When her mother was alive, she was this sweet, innocent, bubbly child. Now she's just quiet and always frowning. She doesn't understand that just as it was hard for her to lose her mother, it was hard for me too.
I picked up the phone " Hello, Becky..."
" I'm sorry , sir, are you her father??" It wasn't Becky! Who was this strange man on her phone?! "Yes" I whispered. "I'm sorry to inform you that Becky has had an accident". Muted tears came down my cheeks. W..What happened???" " A car hit her, please come. "I'll be right there."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I'm so sorry my chapters are really short.
I'm not actually sure if this chapter has come to an end.
And I don't have a title.(Yes I do! :)) Please give me suggestions in the comments. :')
In a while butterfly!🦄