(9) A Friendship? Nah.

It took me ages to choose a favorite book, I loved reading so much that I couldn't choose just ONE book. It was too hard. In the end I decided on a book I had read so many times that I knew all the lines and events by heart. The Princess Diaries.

"It's The Princess Diaries", "Wow, at least that's something new, I'm always into action and magic and dead bodies and whatever, but I guess that reading something new wouldn't hurt". That as Olivia's reply. She had brought the latest Harry Potter book, which I hadn't even known that it existed. I knew all about Harry Potter's books and had watched all the movies, but I had never had the courage to actually read one of the books, I always thought it would change my idea of the movies, which I really loved. Anyway, since this one didn't have a movie yet, and obviously because we had a book report to do, I would gladly read this mystical book.

Today at lunch  Olivia asked me to sit with her and her friends at lunch,but I kindly declined and told her I had some homework to do in the library, which I didn't but wasn't that important. It's just I don't want Olivia to feel like she has to have pity on me now that I'm her partner, and I don't think I'm ready for friends just yet.

I went home that day, got myself a snack, found a message on my phone from dad saying he would be home late, and went and threw myself on my bed and dug my head in this new Harry Potter book.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope you all like this. Becky in the first paragraph is totally me. I love love looove books and reading.
Comment to tell me what you think and vote to make my smile even wider.
In a while butterfly!🦄