(7) Baby Steps

He needed to talk. That meant that yhere was something serious. This was going the first real conversation since Mum. It makes me really mad that he thinks that he os the only one that misses Mum or that he is the only on e suffering. I hate that he ignores me like he does. I wonder where the old Dad went? He used to be so happy all the time, he used to love me and be nice at least, now he doesn't even smile to me.
I know it might be because of the shock he got when Mum died but he shouldn't forget that I was shocked too. Why does he treat me as if it's my fault. Let's see what he has to say.
"We have needed to talk for a long time Dad, I don't understand why you always ignore me."
"We're not here to talk about that, you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. Can't you keep your mouth shut? I said we need to talk and you started babbling."
I can't believe he's treating me like this. Who does he think he is? Obviously my dad. He goes on.
"As you know Becky, I work in the hospital."
"Yeah, and?"
"Well not after today, I just resigned from my job!"
WAIT WHAT! HAS MY DAD GONE CRAZY. Ok, my dad has offically gone crazy. He has no job, which means no money, no food, no house and no life. Excuse me but why is he so happy about it?
"Dad why did you do that?"
"Because, I'm opening my own clinic!"
Ummm ok.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hello everyone. It's funny how I started I started this chapter wanting to end with a disaster or something and it turned out pretty cool.
Hope you enjoyed it. Comment what you think and vote to make my smile even wider.
In a while butterfly!🦄