Chap 41: Pub Troubles.

"You're what!" Everyone exclaimed.

   "Hello, mom?" Onette put our mom on speaker

"Hi honey."
"Evangeline's dating Mikio."
"WHAT?!!!!?!??!!??" She started, "Pourquoi? Comment? POURQUOI VOUS N'AI PAS DIT-MOI?" After that she just kept ranting in French.
"Well bye mom," she hung up.
"What did I miss?" Yuri came back from the bathroom.
"Oops I forgot she was there. Um, we're dating."
"AHHHHH!!!!! MY SHIP!!"
(Kellythekitten don't try to say she doesn't act like you because you just witnessed the ultimate Yuri fan girl attack.🤣😂)
"AHHH my ears," I said. Everyone at the restaurant just started staring at us.. We have Yuri to thank for that.
"Well then. I got just got a text from our operator of attacks. He says there's trouble at the Pub," Mikio said.
"Alright. We'll just have to tease you later. Come on guys," Aria directed.
We got over to the pub in due time. "Evangeline?" Oh right. My father spends his unemployed time here at the pub.
"We have business here. I'm not here for you."
"Is that your dad?!" Yuri exclaimed.
"Yes. Apparently he spends his free time, which is all of the time, here, drinking."
"How do you know I'm not employed?"
"Well then what do you do?"
"Um... drink?"
"Gee how did I guess? Anyway, bartender. We heard there was trouble. We're the Sprite Magic users."
"Yeah there's trouble all right. There's no one to perform for us. We need entertainment."
"Seriously. That's what we traveled to this dump for?" Citri said.
"You. The one with the Purple hair. And you, the blue haired girl. You two look good enough for us."
"What are you implying?" Aria sounded mad.
"Do a dance for us on stage."
"Yeah no. I'm not doing that," I drew the line, "Not for a bunch of drunk pervs."
"Fine. I guess you don't want money then."
"They'll do it."